Femslash Bingo Fills for the Flowers and Their Meanings Card for Femslash Week 2016
Characters: Anairë, Aredhel, Arwen, Elenwë, Eärwen, Idril, Lúthien Tinúviel, Mithrellas, Nimrodel, Original Female Character(s), Thuringwethil
Challenges: Tolkien Femslash Week Bingo
Genres: Drama, Romance, Slash/Femslash
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 5075 Read: 2674
Published: July 15, 2016 Updated: July 22, 2016
1. 15th July - O37 Carnation: Fascination. Anaire/Earwen. by Urloth [Comments - 0] (760 words)
Set in Amber verse.
2. 16th July - I12 Witch Hazel: A Magic Spell. Nimrodel/Mithrellas. by Urloth [Comments - 0] (1250 words)
Of Mithrellas side ficlet.
A snippet set after Edebar.
4. 17th July - O41 Gladiolus: strength of character. OFC/OFC by Urloth [Comments - 0] (434 words)
5. 17th July - N19 Hollyhock : Ambition. Tauriel/Arwen by Urloth [Comments - 0] (456 words)
A precursor to
6. 20th July - G38 Cherry Blossom: Transience of Life. Aredhel/Elenwe by Urloth [Comments - 0] (236 words)
7. 20th July - I11 Wisteria: Welcoming. Thuringwethil/Luthien. by Urloth [Comments - 0] (273 words)