Home  |  Most Recent  |  Authors  |  Titles  |  Search  |  Series  |  Podfics  |  Top Tens  |  Login  |    |
This is a mere collection of frivolous experiments in literary mimicry; credit (so far) goes to Rudyard Kipling, Lord Dunsany, JRR Tolkien, HP Lovecraft, Terry Pratchett, CS Lewis, Gogollescent and Saki (HH Munro). MEFA 2010 Honourable Mention (Genres: Drama: Incomplete) for chapters 1-8.
(1) The children's version of the fall of Gondolin.
(2) Nevrast lies abandoned. Where did the king and all the people go?
(3) On the road to Rivendell, Bilbo, Thorin and Gandalf discuss dwarvish singing.
(4) Beneath Barazinbar, Sleeping Beauty... awakes.
(5) Trolls, tea parties and a touch of literary theory.
(6) Uncle Gorthaur has some words of advice for his dear Thuringwethil.
(7) Maglor confronts his ghosts on the beach.
(8) Domestic discontent in Lothlórien.
Characters: Celeborn, Durin, Dwarves, Ecthelion, Elves, Erestor, Ešrendil, FŽanor, Galadriel, Gandalf, Glorfindel, Gothmog, Idril, Maglor, Original Character(s), Sauron, Thorondor, Thuringwethil, Tuor, Turgon
Genres: Experimental, General
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 15955 Read: 9627
Published: September 25, 2009 Updated: September 13, 2010
Disclaimer (1): I am not J.R.R. Tolkien and I do not own Middle-earth.
Disclaimer (2): This is a mere collection of frivolous pastiches. Some lines will have been taken directly from the originals; so to save time, I claim responsibility only for the arrangement of these pieces and certainly I own nothing except perhaps for the the odd OC. Do feel free to assume that anything really shiny is not mine!