Bór

Series compiled by heget

| | |

All my stories focused on the family of Bór, their descendents, and the first Queen of Númenor. 

Series Information

Summary:

All my stories focused on the family of Bór, their descendents, and the first Queen of Númenor. 

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Genre:

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Bór"

This is a Writing fanwork

In the camps of the Bór by heget

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

After the Third Kin-slaying, Maglor and Maedhros return to their camp in Ossiriand with Elwing's sons.  A human woman learns of what happened and must make hard decisions.

This is a Writing fanwork

A Vulture With the Sun in Its Talons by heget

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

A new star has risen in the sky, a great army from the West has come to war with Morgoth, and the survivors of the Bór make their choice for honor and hope.

This is a Writing fanwork

Bledda and the Beast by heget

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

A young man of the Bór stumbles across a strange animal in the refugee camps of Balar in the early days of the War of Wrath.

This is a Writing fanwork

And Borte Did Gather Her People by heget

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild), Violence (Mild)

Of the People of Bór in the aftermath of the Fifth Battle, for the side that lost the Nirnaeth Arnoediad was comprised of more than just the elves and Edain.

Of the Easterlings, both the family of the sons of Bór left defenseless after defeat and the incomplete victory of the followers of Ulfang.

Of an old woman who must save who she can and face more than a few unwelcoming receptions.

 

This is a Writing fanwork

Revenant by heget

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

During the War of Wrath, one of the survivors of the people of Bór must deal with the enemy who occupy Dor-lómin. Another peak into the fates of some overlooked Easterlings.

Yet again Bledda has an unexpected encounter.