Bëor and Nóm

Series compiled by heget

| | |

All of my stories focused at least in part on the relationships between members of the House of Bëor and the children of Finarfin. 

Series Information

Summary:

All of my stories focused at least in part on the relationships between members of the House of Bëor and the children of Finarfin. 

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Genre:

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Bëor and Nóm"

This is a Writing fanwork

The Brides of Death by heget

Warnings: Violence (Mild)

"Nóm has many questions, but he never asks about the wreath Andreth wears in her hair."

A story of the Edain and their first interaction with the elves, of courage and defiance and most of all the Gift of Men.

This is a Writing fanwork

Hold Fast Ere Night Comes by heget

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes, Violence (Moderate)

Loving mortals will end in death. Angrod knows this.

This is a Writing fanwork

Home in the Highlands by heget

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

Drabbles and short stories about the House of Bëor and their elves. Mostly light-hearted addendums to Hold Fast Ere Night Comes and other stories set in Dorthonion before the Dagor Bragollach. 

This is a Writing fanwork

Neighborhood Watch by heget

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

Finrod frets while helping the People of Bëor settle Estolad. He desires a safe home for his new friends (and some elves are safer neighbors than others).

This is a Writing fanwork

Whatcha Gonna Call It? by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

In an alternative universe Aegnor and Andreth do marry. That does not stop the philosophical debates. Or more mundane questions. Where Angrod's worries about his family are a little more prosaic and involve Beleriand's version of baby name books.