Vanyar

Series compiled by heget

| | |

My stories, starting with Cuiviénen, that follow Ingwë\'s family and the other Vanyar.

Series Information

Summary:

My stories, starting with Cuiviénen, that follow Ingwë\'s family and the other Vanyar.

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Genre:

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Vanyar"

This is a Writing fanwork

Of Ingwë Ingweron by heget

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes, Violence (Moderate)

Of the history of the Elves at Cuiviénen and the development of the the three tribes, of the family of Elwë and the discovery of Oromë, of how Indis received her name and Ingwë earned his, and of the honor duel between Imin and Ingwë to decide the leadership of the Minyar and the future of the Eldar.

 

This is a Writing fanwork

Young Bucks of Cuiviénen by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

Side Stories from Of Ingwë Ingwerion - anything that did not fit into the main tale but worked as supplemential material. More world-building and character studies or a switch in point of view or timeline. Most are set during the period between the Awakening of the Elves and the Great Journey. 

This is a Writing fanwork

Xenia and Philia by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

The Teleri and the Vanyar during the Darkening of Valinor.

How healing begins.

This is a Writing fanwork

Feasting with the Lions of Valmar by heget

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild)

On the eve of the War of Wrath, Ingwion asks his father to be the one to lead the Vanyar in battle. Afterwards his family dinner highlights a hidden motive in his eagerness to journey to Beleriand.

This is a Writing fanwork

Dreadful Wind by heget

Warnings: Violence (Mild)

What is the War of Wrath if not the opportunity for most unexpected and horrible reunions?

Answers to a few loose ends from Of Ingwë Ingweron, and why dragons were only the last in a long list of terrible foes that the Army of the Valar faced in the final years of the First Age.

This is a Writing fanwork

Klingon Promotions Among the Vanyar by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

It is high time that I explained a head-canon that became the bedrock upon which sits "Of Ingwë Ingweron". Building off some ideas about the Vanyar and my ideas and opinions about Cuiviénen, I landed on what I swear is not a crack theory.