Constellation of the North

Series compiled by heget

| | |
Series Information

Summary:

 

Loosely all the fics featuring or staring Fingolfin, Gil-galad, or Gil-galad's mother, Meril. Geographical focus on Hithlum and northeastern Beleriand. Also will be the Hadorian counterpart to the Bëorian collection.

Major Characters: Fingolfin, Fingon, Gil-galad, Hador, House of Hador, Meril, Morwë, Noldor, Sindar

Major Relationships: Fingon/Unnamed Canon Character

Genre: General

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Constellation of the North"

This is a Writing fanwork

Horse Theft by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

Horses are both a dire necessity in the fledgling war against Morgoth and a pressing grievance among the Noldor during those initial years in Beleriand.
Simply, Prince Fingolfin and his followers need them. And they don't have them.

This is a Writing fanwork

Milk by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

Fingolfin is introduced to a bizarre mortal custom.

This is a Writing fanwork

Meril and Mornacu by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

The Lady of the Mithrim and the spokesperson of the Tatyar Avari in the early days after the Mereth Aderthad.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Hound of Morwë by heget

Warnings: Violence (Mild)

The story of the leader of the Tatyar Avari in Beleriand and a reunion on the battlefield.

 

 

This is a Writing fanwork

The Women of Troy by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

The story repeats and yet doesn't, over and over with the aftermath of each battle.

Fingon strips Dor-lomin of men for his grand assault on Angband - only the women and children and defenseless are left behind.

This is a Writing fanwork

Regencies of Child Kings by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

Gil-galad's earliest memories are shadowed by the dynastic intrigue of kings and princesses. He was supposed to be a child of the Long Peace.

This is a Writing fanwork

Meditation on Leadership by heget

Warnings: No warnings apply

Two High Kings and the calm acceptance of guilt, grace, and pressures of decision-making, leadership, and family.