Another Kind of Fun by chrissystriped

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Shagrat has had a bad day and needs to blow off some steam. He seeks out Gorbag to have some fun.

Major Characters: Gorbag, Shagrat

Major Relationships: Gorbag/Shagrat

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Slash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 353
Posted on 20 November 2022 Updated on 11 December 2022

This fanwork is complete.

Another Kind of Fun

Read Another Kind of Fun

Shagrat wrapped his cloak tighter around himself. He and his lads had spent hours with evacuating the lower levels of the homesteads when the incessant rain had started to flood them. Rain! In Mordor! They didn’t have it, not that far up north, not in this intensity. He was sure that one of the flame-eyed bastards had something to do with it. They’d become ever more rare since the Great War, but there were still too much of them left, if you asked him, and they’d all come together to fight the Lieutenant. (Shagrat had never quite gotten around to call him ‘king’ in his own head.)

He’d had enough of lifting around crying brats and bags of belongings, standing knee deep in icy, muddy water during it all. He needed a fight and a fuck if possible.

Gorbag had treated his company to a prisoner, it seemed, and they’d been at him for a while, it looked like. Gorbag sat a bit aside on a bench, legs spread wide and stroking himself lazily. Shagrat grinned at himself. That looked promising.

“And where’ve you been, while we cleared out Settlement 25?”, he snapped at him.

Gorbag looked up slowly. “Hauling sacks of grain, asshole. Don’t blame me for your slowness.” He jerked his chin in the direction of the prisoner. “Wanna join in the sport?”

“Nah”, Shagrat sat down beside him. “Not much fun left.” The tark was in the whimpering-stage, he’d be done with soon. “I’ve another kind of fun in mind.”

He gripped Gorbags cock and squeezed — a little harder than necessary. Gorbag sharply sucked in his breath. He threw a quick glance towards his soldiers, but they were still too busy to have noticed. “Morgoth’s balls, not out here!”, he hissed.

“Then show me your room”, Shagrat chuckled.

“But I won’t roll over for you.” Gorbag sneered at him.

“We’ll fight it out”, Shagrat answered unconcerned. Clearly the whelp hadn’t done this since he’d made captain a few months ago. “Now stop babbling and lead the way.”

Gorbag growled something under his breath and laced himself up before getting up and shouting at his lieutenant that he had something to discuss with Captain Shagrat.

 

Shagrat stepped past Gorbag into his room but wasn’t foolish enough to turn his back to him when he closed the door — Gorbag wasn’t either and kept an eye on him while he locked the door. He leaned against it and eyed Shagrat watchfully, at a loss but too proud to admit it.

“Get undressed”, Shagrat snapped at him. “You’ve done this before, haven’t you?”

“Of course”, the whelp snapped back. He had fire, Shagrat liked that in him. “I’ve had my share of tumbles! But not with someone from another company. Wouldn’t want to start a feud now.”

“It’s no different than before”, Shagrat said, letting his mail shirt clang to the floor. “But captains can’t allow the lads to think they might have a chance at us, they’d lose all respect.”

Gorbag grunted his agreement and Shagrat waited impatiently for him to get naked.

They circled each other warily, testing each other with fake attacks.

“What are you waiting for?”, taunted Gorbag. “Thought better of it?”

“I’m enjoying the view”, Shagrat said, not entirely insincere. The muscles rippling under Gorbag’s skin as he moved made his blood flow toward his crotch. “And wondering how you’ll sound when I shove my cock up your ass.”

“You’re way too sure of yourself, old man.”

It was Gorbag who lost patience first and attacked. Shagrat ducked under the blow and moved in. They stood for a moment, arms locked around each other. Shagrat’s heart raced, his muscles burned as he tried to get in a good blow. They tumbled to the floor, his knee sending a spark of pain up his leg when it collided with the stone. Gorbag’s breath was hot on his skin, his growls and pants making Shagrat’s arousal swell.

Then Gorbag had him by then neck, pressing his face into the dirt and wrenching on of his arms on his back. Shagrat bucked, but the grip around his wrist was like a vice and he felt something threatening to give in his shoulder. He might get out of this, but not without an injury and that was not in the spirit of the game. He was not a sore loser. Well, he might be sore later, he thought to himself with a chuckle. Gorbag was well equipped.) If he was bested, that was excitement in itself, he hadn’t thought Gorbag that good. The whelp had some tricks of his own. 

“Careful”, he panted. “I yield! Don’t put my shoulder out of joint.”

Gorbag eased his grip a little, the hand around his neck vanished. Shagrat heard him spit and felt him quickly grope at his hole with spit slicked fingers. He hissed when Gorbag entered him.

“Fuck!”, Gorbag gasped. “You don’t lose often, old man, do you? You’re as tight as an elvish maiden!”

‘I’m not a woman!’, Shagrat thought but bit down on the words. It still stung after all this time, even if Gorbag had no way of knowing.

“I doubt you’ve ever had an elvish maiden”, he answered breathlessly. It was the well-fucked slaves you wanted, anyway. The ones who knew to present their ass on command and didn’t put up a fight because they knew how much worse it could be. But the whelp was probably too young to realise that. Not many slaves around here these days.

“True.” Gorbag laughed and rocked into him. Shagrat moaned, the pain making his cock twitch. “I doubt they’d be as hairy as you. But I’ll take what I can have.”

Gorbag pulled out almost completely before slamming into him again. Shagrat braced himself on his free arm -- the other was still in Gorbag’s grip -- so his face wouldn’t scrape over the stone with every thrust. He welcomed the pain tearing at him, his body turning it into pleasure. He moved with Gorbag, his cock was pulsing, hot waves running over his body.

“Come on, Gorbag, don’t be a selfish bastard”, he panted.

Gorbag seemed beyond words, but he fisted Shagrat’s cock, dragging his large thumb ungently over the head. Shagrat bit down on his lip to stifle the howl that rose in his throat when he came, only letting a grunt come over his lips.

“Fuck!”, Gorbag swore again when Shagrat’s muscles tensed around him.

He jerked and Shagrat felt him come inside him. His cum ran hot down his thighs when Gorbag pulled out. They lay beside each other, panting, the stone floor cooling their skin. Shagrat felt like he was flying. It had been exactly what he’d needed after this shitty day. Not that he’d tell the whelp that.

He pushed himself up and reached for his clothes when he saw Gorbag jerk from the corner of his eye.

“What?”, he asked, leaving the challenge out of his voice because he felt too good right now to pick a fight.

“I… I mean, I know you’re one of the older ones here, but I didn’t know… are you one of the First?” There was something like veneration in Gorbag’s voice and Shagrat quickly shook his head.

He looked down at himself, at the old scars on his chest and belly. It wasn’t so far fetched for someone as young as Gorbag to mistake them as the scars of those first orcs who’d been Made.

“No”, he said. “Those are different scars.” The Lieutenant had given him the body he’d always craved, long long ago. He dressed quickly. “See you for a rematch soon. Can’t let a whelp like you think he’s better than me.”

Gorbag grinned back at him. “With pleasure, old man.”


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

chrissystriped has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Characterization, Sensitivity Read, Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.


Oh wow, I absolutely loved this! An early look at these two was such an unexpected pleasure.

I like the way Shagrat thinks of Sauron as 'the Lieutenant', so that must put him in the First Age, even if he wasn't one of the first Made?

This feels like there's so much backstory to it, and so many places to go, too.

Doesn't skate over the brutal reality of what they were doing to the prisoner, either.

Thank you so much for this!

Thank you! I'm happy you do!

I go with the version where orcs come from elves and so I headcanon them as immortal -- if they survive long enough. Shagrat was born sometime in the First Age.

I haven't thought much about his backstory, he just informed me halfway through that he's trans. But I've written quite a few orc-ocs, usually of the nicer sort, and have some headcanons about orcs.

Shagrat is absolutely someone who would join in 'fun' like they have with the prisoner if he didn't have something else in mind right now. There's nothing wrong with it in his eyes and I wanted to show that, it's part of his personality.