Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

awwyeah107 has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.


I've really enjoyed reading this, and chapter 3 especially - so dramatic and emotional! 'We want Maedhros to carry us 'cause he's bigger and scarier than you,' aww - I loved how Maedhros was finally able to admit how much he loves the twins.

The kidnap family are amazing - so complicated, and someone always seems to be crying! But I love them so much and I'm always happy to read about them (and of course never forgetting Elurin and Elured). I hope you'll write more!

Awww, thank you so much!!! What a sweet, thoughtful comment ❤️

I loved that you noticed the line "We want Maedhros to carry us 'cause he's bigger and scarier than you"—that was one of my favorite parts of chapter 3! When I was writing that scene, that part flowed very naturally :) like 'oh yes, the twins will want to be carried, and by Maedhros, because they feel safe with him and he's more intimidating and scary to enemies than Maglor is, in their eyes'.

You're so right that kidnap fam is amazing and complicated and often has lots of crying involved 😂 I love them too! And aww, I'm so touched you'd like more! As I mentioned in one of my author's notes, I was unsure of writing them, but that really helps gives me confidence that it was enjoyable to read and I wrote them well :) I have a few ideas for more kidnap fam stories. However, I have a couple other WIPs that I want to finish before I start on something new (though you never know, lol). 

Again, thank you so much!