Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Well done, Ilmare! 

I like this very much as it is. But I saw your comment below, so my brain immediately went to Maglor seeing that blip on the radar and being the one to recognize it for what it is...

Gosh, yes, keep that gem away from humans, they can't be trusted to care for anything! And spaceman Mags, homing in on it.

Ha! I really like this.

....with "diamond"!

I agree that he definitely needs to hide from the neighbours out there in space, especially since Maglor is still unaccounted for.

Wait a minute.... The Vulcans! Those ears! And one of them even sang a ballad about Bilbo. 

This made me grin so broadly. I am a HUGE Star Trek fan. Although I do wonder how the Rihanssu would react if they discovered Elves... they are alike in many ways.

Thank you for both of your comments!

I'm glad this put a smile on your face and also thank you for suggesting Romulans as an option for Maglor to hide amongst! I know very little about them, and even though I'm currently not planning to dive much deeper into this silly little scenario, it's been fun chatting with everyone about their ideas!