Livinlävidä by Russandol

| | |

Fanwork Notes

My thanks to my fellow lizards Surgical Steel, Darth Fingon, pandemonium_213 and Hallbera for provoking this outrageous plot-bunny.

 

Livinlävidä banner

Fanwork Information

Summary:

In the bliss of the Blessed Realm, Legolas makes a wager with Gimli and does something that has never been done before. Manwë is not impressed.

Major Characters: Gimli, Legolas Greenleaf, Manwë

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Humor

Challenges: Fifth Birthday Celebration

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 568
Posted on 17 August 2010 Updated on 17 August 2010

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Ahhh, it's great you like my Legolas! Before I read the Silm I had this thing about him (well before the movies), so that I had a picture of him in my mind, with rather a wild and stubborn streak. With Gimli playing troublemaker, and both of them bored, what can you expect but mischief? And yes, Manwe is always going to get some stick in my stories... Thanks a lot for reading and for your comment, oshun!

Glad you enjoyed it, Hamfast Gamgee! I think it was Mark Twain who said paradise would be boring. I hoped to make it a bit more lively, with a bit of help. Tulkas was off fishing at the time, I think, but there will be more trouble when he hears about it, I reckon...

Thanks a lot for posting a review. Much appreciated!

 

Good things come to those to wait. I certainly wish to write something with him, I am just shy. Of course it would help if he came for a visit, had a coffee with cakes and showed me his ring. At the moment, his only cameo has been in Five Things, but I will plan a proper appearance for him.

I am glad you like my humour, but yes, it is crazy.

Thanks a lot for the review, Mal!