A Tale of Two Lirillos by Kaylee Arafinwiel

| | |

Fanwork Notes

For the May 2017 challenge, "The Hero's Journey", a Matryoshka challenge. The OC characters are borrowed from Fiondil with his long-ago permission, and used in memory of him.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Lirillo the prince and Lirillo the Maia - an adventure of Alqualonde's youngest prince, coming of age during a time after the Trees, just before the sun and moon. Will the grandson of Olwe prove a match for Ulmo's servant, or will the Maia be up to the task of shepherding his young namesake into this new world intact?

Major Characters: Ingwë, Maiar, Olwë, Original Character(s), Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure

Challenges: Hero's Journey

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 2 Word Count: 2, 014
Posted on 3 June 2017 Updated on 26 June 2017

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

The description of Alqualonde is based on that given by Fiondil in "In The High King's Secret Service".

This is the second chapter of my tale, where a "frenemy" was intended to be introduced. I hope I have succeeded.

Third chapter is in editing process and should be ready to go soon, I hope :) Taking care of mom put writing on the back burner.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.