The Burnt God by Taylor17387

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Melkor has been imprisoned in the halls of Mandos for all too long. The day of the trial is approaching, and now he's willing to do almost anything to convince his jailer of his change of heart. From then onwards, everything seems to go downhill for him, and upon returning to Angband, his relationship with Sauron will turn rather tense.

Major Characters: Fëanor, Glaurung, Gothmog, Maedhros, Mandos, Manwë, Melkor, Orodreth, Sauron, Ungoliant

Major Relationships: Melkor/Sauron

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Erotica, General, Humor, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Mature Themes, Rape/Nonconsensual Sex, Sexual Content (Moderate), Torture, Violence (Moderate)

Chapters: 4 Word Count: 59, 341
Posted on 7 February 2013 Updated on 23 April 2021

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

This first chapter is set during Melkor's imprisonment in the halls of Mandos and shows the "behind-the-scenes" events.
Rated M for (not entirely consensual) sex, some violence and disturbing stuff in general.
That being said, read and enjoy. I'd appreciate reviews a lot, or style suggestions (since I'm translating this from Spanish).

DISCLAIMER: Tolkien owns both the characters and the story. I just own the kinky non-canon stuff.

This chapter follows closely what it's told in the Silmarillion, though told from Melkor's perspective.
I took some liberties, still, for example with Ungoliant's speech pattern.
No slash in this one, unless you count Melkor/The Silmarils (well, that's not slash, it's canon! XD)
Warnings: some violence, and lots of Ungoliant squick.

Ok, this chapter turned out to be almost three times longer than the other two, so you may prefer to read it in two goes.
I tried to not deviate from canon, except with details like Melkor burning only one hand, instead of the two (I suppose he wouldn't be so stupid to touch the Silmarils with his other hand, after seeing what they had done with the other XD)
Only warnings are because of some violence and implied torture, though there's nothing explicit.
Reviews, as always, are very, very welcomed.

Drawing at the end of chapter.

And here's the last chapter, which I thought would be the shortest of all but ended up being the longest by far.
Some warnings as usual: violence, torture, PORN (well, kind of), and Melkor being a complete bastard.
There's slash in this one (at this point you know who x who, right?)

Also, a crack drawing (slightly NSFW) at the end of chapter.

Many thanks to all my readers and reviewers this far, both registered users and guests. And many special thanks to Zlu and Luff for all their support and promoting, and because I think they've spent more time correcting the previous chapters than I myself ;)


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.