The Lords that Fell by Taylor17387

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Tells the story of the rise and fall of the two dark lords, from the collapse of the fortress in Tol-in-Gaurhoth, to the collapse of Barad-dûr, and what came next. Mainly told from Melkor and Sauron's perspective. Continuation of my other fic: "The Burnt God", though it may be read separately. Occasional slash (mainly Melkor x Sauron)

Major Characters: Ar-Pharazôn, Beren, Carcharoth, Celebrimbor, Dwarves, Elu Thingol, Eru Ilúvatar, Eönwë, Finrod Felagund, Galadriel, Glaurung, Gothmog, Gwindor, Huan, Húrin, Lúthien Tinúviel, Maeglin, Melian, Melkor, Nazgûl, Orcs, Saruman, Sauron, Tar-Míriel, Thuringwethil, Túrin

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Rape/Nonconsensual Sex, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 11 Word Count: 140, 725
Posted on 9 July 2013 Updated on 31 December 2015

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

This story is a continuation of my other fic, "The Burnt God", and it 's better to read it after that. However, for those of you that haven't read it, I explain some references to the previous fic in the end notes.
There's slash in this first chapter, but this won't be exactly a slash fic. In next ones it will be rather secondary.
As for chronology of events (i.e. Melkor's battle with Fingolfin after the conquest of Minas Tirith), I'm following the one from the Grey Annals, instead of the one in the Silmarillion.

Warning: This chapter is dark. It features non-con and death.
Having said that, read and enjoy, and review! :)


Note on translation:
As probably many of you already know, this story was written originally in Spanish. Now, one of the things that bothered me when translating to English, was the lack of a formal 2nd person pronoun when some character is talking to a superior. So, instead of using always the archaic form "thou", as I had been doing until now, I'm going to use that form only when the characters must show a special respect for someone. The rest of the time, I'll use "you" (though actually, "thou" was the most familiar form; but I think that nowadays it sounds as more "dignified").
I changed accordingly all the previous chapters and the other fic for consistency. This change may come a bit late, but better late than never! It was really weird for me that people adressed an Orc the same way they adressed Melkor, for example (no offence intended for Orcs).

This chapter was quite difficult to write. With Sauron in his role of all-seeing paranoid eye, I needed a different point of view, so just for this chapter, the action moves rather to the Mouth of Sauron.

Featuring his misadventures behind the tracks of the Ringbearer, and his little trip to Moria in the opposite direction of the Fellowship, with his own particular "Sam".
As usual, there's a bit of humour and a bit of drama, but this covers the war of the ring from its start to its end, so we all know how it goes for Sauron.

Warnings: perverted trees, orc sex, and Tom Bombadil.
Sorry! (or maybe not?).

This chapter is more of an appendix of sorts, and just a very gratuitous Sauron/Shadow of Sauron slash piece. Some readers wanted to see a bit of action for this couple, and honestly, after so many millenia getting only Orc ass, the poor man deserved a consolation. As such, this qualifies probably as a "porn without plot", with no real place inside the main story (though if you read to the end, you'll find that all this nonsense makes some sense). Read it or not, if you want or don't want to see this couple.

Warnings: graphic sex (more graphic than in the other chapters, anyway), non-con, tentacles (yes, tentacles).

After a very long hiatus, here's the second appendix. In this one, Manwë pays a visit to Melkor in the Void, Melkor spoils his children, and Sauron and Gothmof suffer the consequences... specially Gothmog, of course. At parts poignant, at parts cracky, as usual. There's some Melkor/Manwë fluff as well. Read and enjoy :)

And finally, here's the third and last appendix. Remember how this whole story began, back in the halls of Mandos? Well, this is Melkor's revenge...

Warnings: following the model of the first appendix, this chapter is rather a PWP made for the sake of the unlikely pairings that Internet has forgotten. It includes explicit sex, non-con, incest, voyeurism, sex with monsters, threesomes and many wtf moments...yeah.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.