Forth Again, to Behold the Stars by feanorusrex

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Niënor Níniel puts her life back together after Túrin's death. 

Major Characters: Nienor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 7 Word Count: 8, 477
Posted on 12 January 2018 Updated on 25 March 2018

This fanwork is a work in progress.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


I enjoyed reading about Nienor and your take on what was supposed to be her last moments and her inner turmoil

Instead of ending it all without a backwards glance, I like that she thought long and hard about her present predicament and weighed up the pros and cons of it as she contemplated suicide.

Finally coming to the conclusion she should be couragious, for she is a daughter of Hurin, and begin her life anew in all matters.

Thank you for sharing. 

You know, Brandir and Nienor should just get married istead of keeping this pretence up. He has probably been more of a husband than Turin ever was.

He's ever treated her with respect and kindness and is willing to protect her and her baby and is obviously going to be a father to the child.

I like Brandir. He would be good for her.

Thank you for sharing this 

There is just a hint of something there, between Brandir and Nienor. Although Brandir still seems to remain aloof around her.

Well, somethings got to give, they act married and share everything except themselves. And as Nienor says, Brandir was always and has always been there for her. Maybe he is in love with her and has always been so, just has never realized it.

Now there's a new addition. Maybe the baby will bring them closer together. I love stories like this! 

Thank you for sharing, Feanorusrex!

 

 

I love how her feelings for Brandir crept up on her 'without her consent.'

She is so hard on herself too. Kept calling herself a coward for not telling him so. So worried that he may not feel the same.

When she finally gave in and poured her heart out to him, I loved how he just kissed her. So romantic!

THank you for sharing.