In Need of a Cold Shower by heget

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Very loosely inspired by FFXIV: Heavensward. Less filing the serial numbers off and more melting it down and using a tiny portion for recasting.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

At the dawn of the Second Age, Elrond volunteers himself to join an exciting quest to discover what nefarious mystery is threatening the distant north beyond the Icebay of Forochel. The two that join him are a Falmari maiden (and her giant swan companion) and a Sindarin veteran (with a direct connection to Elrond's childhood). If only they were not so interested in fighting each other. Or falling in love. Or driving Elrond crazy with their antics.

Hundred of miles to the south, safe and warm in his newly constructed palace in Númenor, his twin brother Elros laughs.

Major Characters: Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character(s), Elrond

Major Relationships: Original Character/Original Character

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Het, Humor, Romance

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 11 Word Count: 35, 662
Posted on 27 October 2020 Updated on 12 October 2021

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

I credit berthelien for a particular worldbuilding headcanon of which I am delighted to finally include in a story.

D/S no longer just undertones, and can't be FFXIV without a nod to the "Step on Me" memes.

Descriptions of dead animals in this chapter and some minor violence. Most of the sexual humor is in the footnote this time.

Hiswalagawen decides that she is Y'shtola. Alternatively, one could say that she pulls a Gandalf.

Double length, for the conclusion and wedding.

Short Epilogue, Strong Sexual Content, in where Seregeithon and Helcerían are on their way to Alqualondë, and Elrond is proved right.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.