Golden-Haired by Anu

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This was a very old idea, and I hope I managed to pull it off with justice.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Turgon's tale; briefly spoken.

Major Characters: Turgon

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges: Canon with a Twist

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 4, 406
Posted on 18 September 2008 Updated on 18 September 2008

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Turgon is not quite who Glorfindel made him out to be.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Your Turgon is fascinating! I always have trouble relating to his character in the Silm; it is as you say that he is an Elf with eyes of fire and a heart of stone. :) But this was an intriguing look at his life (and I must say that I'm impressed that it is indeed his whole life; I wasn't sure I could imagine fitting his whole history into a short story, but you did make it work. :) Some of the imagery was gorgeous: the first kiss with Ecthelion and, later, with Hurin: "How does one describe the taste of man? All fire and iron, with his very own scent abundant like tilled earth." *shivers*

Also, a warm welcome to SWG ... I look forward to reading more of your work and am glad that you decided to share it here! :)

Take care,
Dawn

Oh my god, I finially got a review! Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it, I wasn't too sure about how he turned out myself, but so long as it's good, I'm happy.

Thanks for the welcome - I'm very glad there's still Silmarillion and LoTR fans around. <3