How I met your mother by daughterofshadows

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Another expansion to the TMP universe, filling both my prompt for the Opposites Attract challenge - Bandages & Blades, and B2MEM Sentence starter 25: Would you believe me if I told you I didn’t mean to do it?

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Rog tells Celebrilmal how he first met her mother when Celebrilmal is in need of some patching up

Major Characters: Original Character(s), Rog

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre:

Challenges: Opposites Attract

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 554
Posted on 14 March 2022 Updated on 14 March 2022

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

This introduces Celebrilmal, daughter of Salgant, an original character that belongs to XirinofArvada, who's letting me play with her, and Barhador, a member of the House of the Hammer of Wrath and, you'd never guessed it considering which universe this is, another OC.

I'll proofread this properly once I'm done with the presentation for my Bachelor thesis, at which point in time I will hopefully also have time to sit down and rework some of it. But for now, this is what you get. Hope you enjoy!


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

daughterofshadows has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.