Counting Stars

Series compiled by chrissystriped

| | |
Series Information

Summary:

One-shots and shorter works set in my AU centered around my long fic 'Mighty Love', which is currently only posted on AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11790954/chapters/26591097

Sorted chronologically.

Major Characters: Original Male Character(s), Melkor

Major Relationships:

Genre: Alternate Universe, Slash

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Counting Stars"

This is a Writing fanwork

Something unexpected by chrissystriped

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Mormirion swears loyalty to his new Master.

This is a Writing fanwork

A Boy in the Snow by chrissystriped

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

Melkor, imprisoned in Aman and frustrated, calms his emotions with as snowstorm. Afterwards he realises there was an elf caught in it.

This is a Writing fanwork

Before the Darkness by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Child Abuse, Sexual Content (Graphic)

Mablung has a crush on Glorfindel, so he is quite happy (although baffled) when the older elf seeks him out. Everything could be perfect, if Glorfindel weren't so conscious of his age.

This is a Writing fanwork

Taking pleasure, giving comfort by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic)

Training a slave doesn't always go smoothly. Fortunately for Mablung, Mo is a patient master.

This is a Writing fanwork

Whatever pleases Master by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic)

Mablung tries to serve his Master well.

This is a Writing fanwork

Scratching an itch by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic), Torture

The healing scabs on Mablung's back are itching like mad. Melkor decides to help him with that and... other things.

This is a Writing fanwork

Plaything by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic), Violence (Mild)

Sauron wants to try a new invention on his subordinate. Mormirion is not amused.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Wolf and the Woman by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Violence (Graphic)

Carnlóme finds some of his soldiers about to have their way with a prisoner and steps in to protect her. He soon comes to like her.

This is a Writing fanwork

Such a lovely sight by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic)

He knew all the signs – the small, desperate, aroused sounds he made with every breath; the way he squeezed his eyes shut; his hips moving rhythmically – that indicated that the slave was nearing the point where it wasn’t a question of his will anymore if he came.

----

Melkor enjoys to see his slave aroused and the new toy Sauron sent him is really good at keeping him there.

Mablung just desperately wants to come.

This is a Writing fanwork

Burning by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings

After touching a poisonous plant, Mablung is running a fever. Melkor takes care of him.

This is a Writing fanwork

In the eye of the beholder by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic)

After the Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Melkor decides to savour his victory by taunting a group of prisoners. Mablung, being the center of his scheme, keenly feels the elves' disdain.

This is a Writing fanwork

The way he needs me by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic), Violence (Moderate)

Melkor is angry and Mablung knows it is going to be a hard night. But if his pain is what his Master needs to feel better, he'll bear it for him.

This is a Writing fanwork

Embrace by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic)

Melkor is in a rare gentle mood and grants his slave a wish.

This is a Writing fanwork

Inaudible: Three Words by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic)

This was what he enjoyed the most about being allowed to sleep in his Master’s bed most of the time now. Not the soft mattress and the warm blankets, though that was comfortable. No, it was the fact that this way he was sometimes woken by his Master’s gentle touches.

It's Mablung's birthday again, though he remembers it only after a while.

This is a Writing fanwork

We meet again by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings

After the War of Wrath, Sinthoras hears that his daughter came to Aman and visits her in Tirion. There's someone in her house, he didn't expect.

This is a Writing fanwork

Warmth by chrissystriped

Warnings: No warnings apply

A cold wind is blowing from the sea and Mablung is freezing.

This is a Writing fanwork

A Birthday Morning by chrissystriped

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Mablung opened his eyes with a happy sigh as he was kissed awake.
“Good morning, love”, Melkor smiled down at him. “And happy birthday.”

Mablung wakes to a tasty birthday present by Melkor.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Taste of Strawberries by chrissystriped

Warnings: No warnings apply

After moving into their new house, Melkor goes to the market to buy food. He finds something he knows Mablung will like.

This is a Writing fanwork

First Times by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic)

Sinthoras just said it in jest, but Galathil thinks it might be the thing to make him feel save enough to try sex again.

This is a Series fanwork

Counting Stars by chrissystriped

Warnings: No warnings apply

One-shots and shorter works set in my AU centered around my long fic 'Mighty Love', which is currently only posted on AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11790954/chapters/26591097

Sorted chronologically.

This is a Writing fanwork

Brothers, close again by chrissystriped

Warnings: No warnings apply

Manwe invites Melkor to fly with him.

(Part of my Mighty Love-'verse where Melkor repents and is pardoned at the end of the Third Age.)

This is a Writing fanwork

That Attraction Between Us by chrissystriped

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Graphic)

Laiglas stared at him, his mouth hanging open. “I beg your pardon?”, he stammered and blushed when some things shot through his head, he sometimes dreamed of. Melkor and Mo in one bed with him... But: “Mablung... I’m sorry, but... you are my friend, I love you, but I don’t think of you like that.” Mablung laughed cheerfully. “You don’t have to be sorry for that, I feel the same about you. But I still think the four of us could have fun.”

Melkor and Mablung have a proposal for their friends.

This is a Writing fanwork

Breakfast with Sparrow by chrissystriped

Warnings: No warnings apply

An elf shares his breakfast with a sparrow.