Something unexpected by chrissystriped

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Mormirion swears loyalty to his new Master.

Major Characters: Original Male Character(s), Melkor

Major Relationships: Melkor/Original Character

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Erotica, Slash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 2, 224
Posted on 22 July 2019 Updated on 23 October 2022

This fanwork is complete.

Something unexpected

Read Something unexpected

Mo knocked nervously on his new Master’s door. Melkor had spent a long time in conversation with Artano, but now he seemed to have time. He had called for him. Mo was a little afraid. He didn’t know what he had to expect and why should Melkor trust him anyway? The only thing that spoke in favour of him was his closeness to Artano.

He wasn’t sure anymore if his decision had been right. But what else could he have done? He hadn’t been able to serve Aule anymore in the face of his M... his old Master’s distrust. “Come in.” Mo obeyed hastily and knelt in front of Melkor who had remained seated in a comfortable looking armchair.

“So you are Mormirion. Artano told me that he had hopes to win you for me before he had to leave Almaren in a hurry. You’ll understand that the manner of your arrival has made me wary.” Mo shuddered. Maybe it hadn’t been the best idea to follow Artano like that. “I... understand, aranya.”

Melkor smiled, he sounded pleased. “Did you come up with that by yourself or did you talk to Sinthoras?” Mo blushed and berated himself that he didn’t have his shape's reaction under better control. “Sinthoras was very nice to me.” The Maia had taken him along on this first day after he had remained behind when Melkor had left with Artano. He had found a place for him to stay and he had reassured him. “You are the King of the World and he told me that you want to be addressed as such.”

Melkor’s mind touched his and Mo let him in without resistance. He moaned softly under the onslaught of fire and ice. Melkor didn’t hurt him on purpose but he was so awful and mighty and as the threads of his Being slid into his soul, Mo knew that he would have only needed a thought to crush him.

I’m yours, he sang.

For what reason?, Melkor asked directly into his mind and Mo showed him the last memory he had of Aule.

He didn’t trust me. And Artano told me, you would appreciate me more than Aule.

Melkor’s Being caressed him gently, eased the pain of the separation. I will, he said. If you give yourself to me completely and hide nothing from me.

I’m not a spy.

I believe you.

Mo blinked surprised at his Master. Could it really be that easy? “You are like an open book to me, my Maia”, Melkor said with a warm smile and Mo smiled back. Melkor was terrifying in his power, but there was also a wonderful warmth coming from him. Mo had seen how he had fought the other Valar, how he had tried with all his might to form this world only after his own will and Mo had believed Aule when he said, Melkor did this because he hated them.

Mo suddenly couldn’t avoid the thought that Melkor loved as he hated. Completely.

“I will give you everything you wish for, if you are loyal”, Melkor said. “I will be, Master. Aranya. Always.” Mo reached out for him again and felt how their Beings joined, the way it should be between a Maia and his Vala. He shivered, Melkor's Being almost overwhelming him and his shape tingling with the pleasure of their joining. Melkor chuckled, he surely could feel what was happening to him. Mo knew he was blushing again.

“This is nothing to be ashamed of, my Maia.” Melkor caressed his cheek and Mo leaned into the touch. “Did you ever give in to this desire?” “Yes, Aranya.” He had never been one of Aule’s chosen that he took to bed now and then, but he had found his own satisfaction – before he met Tinwelóte. Mo felt his heart constricting with pain. It was peculiar, how this shape reacted to the feelings of his Being.

“Oh, Mormirion.” Melkor kissed his forehead. “She’s not worth it. Shed no tears over her.” “Yes, aranya”, Mo murmured and tried to smile. “Let’s see if we can take your mind to other things, hm?” Melkor caressed his neck, played with his hair, and Mo hummed approvingly. He pushed the memory of Tinwelóte out of his mind to concentrate completely on his Master.

“Show me all of the body you made for yourself, Mormirion”, Melkor said and Mo let the clothes he had laid around his body vanish. Melkor gave a pleased laugh. “Stand up.” Mo obeyed without hesitation and let Melkor look at his shape. He wasn’t nervous any more, not as he had been when he came in. He had made an effort with the body, he liked it – and judging by the way Melkor watched him, he liked it, too.

Mo jumped a little when Melkor stood up and laid his arm around his waist, but when he kissed him Mo relaxed and opened himself to him. There it was again, this warmth.

Aranya!, Mo’s Being sang and he wouldn’t have thought beforehand, that he would mean it that sincerely so soon.

My Maia, Melkor answered and pulled him closer, his hand closed around Mo’s buttock making him shiver.

Mo leaned his head back when he kissed down his neck. Melkor wrapped his other hand around his cock and he moaned. “Has anyone ever hurt you while you had sex?”, Melkor whispered against his skin. “No, aranya.” Mo tensed in surprise. “I don’t think that I was ever hurt intentionally by anyone.” He had injured himself at work now and then, but that was different.

“Hmm.” Melkor bit into the crook of his neck and Mo gasped, he trembled when his Master increased the pressure for a moment, his hand still stroking his arousal, and the pain mingled with the pleasure.

Is that bad?, Melkor asked and let go of the skin between his teeth. He licked over the burning bite mark.

No, aranya.

“Very good.” Melkor kissed him gently. “Let me show you this.” Mo nodded breathlessly. “Everything you want, aranya.” Melkor grinned at him. “We’ll get on splendidly if you continue to give that kind of answer, Mormirion.” “Mo”, he said and squirmed a little when Melkor’s eyebrows rose up. “It’s... I like to be called that”, he mumbled. ‘My friends call me that.’ He could hardly say that.

“As you wish. Mo. My Maia.” Melkor gave him another kiss then he nodded in the direction of the bed. “Lie down on your belly.” Mo laid his head on his folded arms and looked up at his Master. Melkor caressed his back, his backside, his fingertips tickled the inside of his thigh and Mo spread his legs. Melkor sounded pleased and his hand closed gently around Mo’s balls.

“I’m pleased that you indulge in the pleasures of this shape, I like it very much myself.” Mo heard a beltbuckle tinkling and was surprised, he’d thought Melkor’s clothes were only thought up as his own had been. The leather came to lie on his buttocks. Cool on his naked skin. “I found that I feel pleasure when I give pain.” A first, light slap met Mo’s backside and he sucked in his breath. But I like it more, if you find it pleasurable, too. Let me teach you.

Mo allowed Melkor into his Being again while further slaps burned on his skin. It wasn’t unbearable, but it wasn’t exactly enjoyable, either. Melkor’s Being caressed his and showed him how he could make his body produce something that made the pain... more than bearable. Mo groaned when at the next slap pleasure erupted in his body. It still hurt, but in a strangely good way. Melkor rubbed his burning skin with his palm.

Is it better now?

Mo arched into his touch. Yes, aranya. Oh, please, more. He was hard again and rubbed himself against the soft sheets when Melkor stroke out again. He wanted so much. The skin on his arms was wet and he noticed that he was crying. He didn’t know himself if it was the pain or his desire.

You are beautiful, Mo. Your skin red under my slaps. Your body trembling with pleasure, Melkor’s Being whispered, it seemed to fill him completely.

Please, aranya, Mo thought. He wanted to be united in body as well, although this already felt so intimate. Did he even have the right to want more? Melkor pulled him up to his knees and Mo moaned when his arousal pushed against his entrance. He readily opened his body for him and was surprised at how easy it was when Melkor slid into him with one slow thrust. He felt somehow... slick.

Melkor laughed at his thoughts. “Does that feel good, my Maia?” “Yes, aranya”, Mo gasped when he started to thrust into him. “Oh, yes!” “Sinthoras and I tried around quite a bit. It feels a lot better with a little oil.” Melkor kneaded his sore buttocks and Mo shuddered. “Aranya...”, he whispered. “May I touch myself.”

Melkor groaned, his hips jerked, pushing him deeper into Mo. “You are so incredible, Mo. You may.” Mo sighed relieved and stroked himself in time with Melkor’s thrust. Pleasure enveloped him and he came trembling while his Being sang: Aranya! Aranya!

Melkor embraced his soul and came into his body and then he held him close until they could think more clearly again.

 

Mo moved slowly, he was ready to leave, if his King wished it. He didn’t want to encroach on him. “You aren’t”, Melkor murmured and kissed his neck. Mo leaned back into the embrace. Aule had never been so close to him that he could hear his thoughts if he didn’t direct them at him – at least he had never answered.

“Aranya, may I ask a question?” “Of course.” Melkor’s breath was warm on his skin and Mo basked in the feeling. “How do you know so well to make the body feel pain as pleasure?” Mo could feel Melkor’s smile on his skin as he kissed his neck again. “Sinthoras and me tried around quite a bit, as I said before. But don’t tell him that I mentioned it, he doesn’t like me to speak too openly about what we do in bed.”

“I can keep quiet.” Mo had known that Sinthoras was high in Melkor’s favour, but now he couldn’t help thinking that the other Maia might resent it, if he had sex with Melkor. It wouldn’t be a good idea to make an enemy of him. On the other hand... he didn’t have much choice when Melkor ordered him into his bed.

“Didn’t you like it?” There was something like worry in Melkor’s Music and Mo shook his head. It was absurd that this powerful Vala should be worried if his servant had enjoyed being fucked by him. Mo had expected to be awed by him and he was, but now he found that his King was also very endearing.

“I did like it, aranya”, he hurried to answer. “Very much so. I only wondered, if Sinthoras...” Melkor shook his head and interrupted him: “Sinthoras knows that he can’t have me all to himself. But he knows, too, that he is the closest to me. He won’t be jealous. He was the first Maia that came to me when I was alone. He’ll always be the First. He’ll like you, Mo. In fact, he already does.” Melkor’s hand caressed his side. “Don’t worry.” He kissed Mo’s ear and nibbled on his earlobe.

“Unfortunately”, he said after a while, “the people in this fortress need to be lead and so we have to get up now, but I hope this wasn’t the last time you shared my bed.” “It will be my pleasure to do so again, aranya”, Mo answered with a contented smile. “How else can I be of service to you? I don’t have an assignment, yet.” “We’ll find something for you. You are a smith, yes?”

Mo nodded slowly. “But I wasn’t very good at it. Maybe... there’s something else I could do that suits me better. I think... I’d like to mine for the metals we need.” Mo laid his palm against the nearest wall and listened to the song of the stone. “It feels as if the mountain is talking to me.” Why had he never noticed that before? Maybe because he hadn’t questioned his Master when Aule had assigned him a place. “I think, I’d be good at finding iron, other metals, even gemstones.”

“If that is what you want...” Melkor smiled at him. “Figure it out, Mo. I’ll send you someone who’ll show you to the mines.” Mo bowed to his King after he had clothed his body again. “Thank you, aranya. For everything.” Melkor touched his cheek. “I know you’ll thank me with your loyalty, my Maia.” Mo turned his head and kissed his Master's palm. I will.


Chapter End Notes

Artano = Sauron
Sinthoras = Gothmog
aranya = my king


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

chrissystriped has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.