That Attraction Between Us by chrissystriped

| | |

Chapter Two


“You look nervous.” Mo squeezed Laiglas’s hand as they walked up to Melkor and Mablung’s house. “I am.” Laiglas smiled wryly. “But I’m also looking forward to this.” The evening at Mahtan’s had been great and the thought of getting more of it aroused him. They’d talked about it, all four of them, what they wanted, how this should go, and Laiglas had let Mablung explain to him in much more detail than any time before what Melkor did with him, because he knew it would be much too easy for him to see him as a victim.

He knew that Mablung wasn’t, he’d seen it, he trusted Melkor – but a part of him would always be a little nervous. He just didn’t understand well enough, why Mablung would want to play at something that had been horrible reality for him. He and Mo sometimes visited Mahtan’s but he’d always known that he wasn’t really like them. He liked to give Mo something he enjoyed, it aroused him to see how the pain aroused Mo, he even liked the feeling of possessiveness that came with it, but for him it wasn’t about whips and dominance, not really. He enjoyed to suck him off just as much as to spank him.

Laiglas gulped when Mo knocked at the door and Mablung opened, asking them to enter with a deep bow. “Welcome, herdir, Laiglas.” He let Mo kiss his cheek and Laiglas embraced him. “Hello Mablung”, he said, Mablung’s skin warm under his hands, he only wore the collar – not even the skirt he usually wore at Mahtan’s. Laiglas blushed when Mablung winked at him. “My Master waits upstairs. If you’d like to follow me?” His words sounded strangely formal to Laiglas. A servant – no, a slave – doing his duty.

“Lead the way”, Mo said and Laiglas tried not to think of how Mablung had gotten the pale scars on his back. He didn’t know anymore if this had really been a good idea. Mo took his hand. “You know we’ll call this off at a word”, he whispered. “No one’s going to be angry with you, if you should change your mind.”

Laiglas nodded, then shook his head. “I just need some time to adjust to it. Him. Being like that.” Mo kissed his temple. “Don’t force yourself, yes? None of us would want that.” Laiglas nodded again. “I know. I don’t feel pressured.”

It had sounded like a great idea to him. It still did. But the reality of Mablung acting like a slave was a little... disconcerting outside of Mahtan’s where such a behaviour felt more normal. Mablung knelt down beside Melkor’s seat. Melkor rose to greet them with an embrace before sitting down again and caressing Mablung’s head.

“Do you want to drink something?”, he asked. “Wine?”

Laiglas nodded, a little alcohol would help him to relax, and Melkor ordered Mablung to serve them. Laiglas tried not to stare at him too much and drank deeply when he was given his glass.

“Are you alright, Laiglas?”, Melkor asked with a worried look in his eyes.

“Yes, just nervous”, he answered with an embarrassed smile.

Melkor shook his head and came to his side, sitting down on the armrest of the couch beside him. “Do you feel uncomfortable with Mablung acting like this?”, he asked gently. Laiglas blushed.

“I shouldn’t”, he muttered. “I know it’s your thing. I know he likes it.”

“But do you?” Melkor caressed his neck. “We can change our plans, if you want. Mablung can dress and we’ll take it a little more slowly.”

Laiglas leaned into his touch and sighed. Oh, he understood why Mablung often looked so blissful when he was stroking his neck. He knew Melkor meant it. They’d completely throw over their plans for the evening for him and he wouldn’t hear a word of complaint. They’d completely throw over their plans if Mablung told them to stop, too.

“No”, Laiglas said as firmly as he could when all he wanted was to purr at Melkor’s touch instead. “I’m good. Valar, that feels great!”

Melkor smiled gently. “What do you think, Mo? Let’s make him feel really great.” Melkor’s lips touched Laiglas’s ear and Mo’s hand caressed his thigh. “Good like this?”

Laiglas nodded, a hot shiver ran down his spine. Melkor smelled sweet, like... caramel and cinnamon? He looked at Mablung who watched them with his mouth slightly open, a light blush on his cheeks, he didn’t look like he had objections. Laiglas let his head fall against the backrest and moaned when Melkor opened his shirt to fondle his nipples. Mo’s fingers tugged on the laces of his trousers and his lips descended on the skin of his neck, hot and insistent.

“Do you like that, lovely?”, he whispered. “Is this what you fantasised about?”

“Yes”, Laiglas breathed and pulled Mo’s head up to kiss him. Melkor gave his earlobe a flick with his tongue before biting it gently and squeezed his nipple, hot pleasure making his cock throb.

“Touch me”, he whispered against Mo’s lips and his beloved wrapped his hand around his arousal, his calluses smooth on his tender skin. Laiglas moaned into Mo’s mouth.

 

Melkor threw Mablung a smile, his cheeks were red and his arousal obvious. ‘I’ll take care of you later, nethben’, he told him in his mind and continued to massage Laiglas’s neck and tug on his nipples while Mo was busy farther down. Laiglas had closed his eyes and Melkor nuzzled his temple. “Did you really fantasise about this? Us three?”

“Yes”, Laiglas moaned, his hand trembled when he reached up to pull Melkor close. “Yes!”

Melkor felt him shudder and jerk as he came. Mo grinned at him over Laiglas’s head and licked his seed off his hand.

“Do you want to hear what I cooked up for today, Laiglas?”, Melkor said and caught Mo’s hand to kiss the tips of his fingers one after the other.

“I’m in the perfect mood for that”, Laiglas said with a bright smile, looking completely relaxed.

“So...” Mo shuddered when Melkor traced his lips with a finger. “I think, we’ll go to the bed room, the bed is larger than the couch.” Melkor winked at him. “And Mo would like me to beat him, yes?”

“Yes”, Mo answered and groaned when Laiglas slid his hand between his legs, Melkor grinned at himself. It was good to see Laiglas relaxed after he’d been so disconcerted at first.

“What would you like me to beat you with?”

Mo sucked in his breath, his cheeks flushed. He reached out with a hand and touched the buckle of Melkor’s belt. “I like your belt”, he said with a hitch in his voice. Melkor laughed and gave him a kiss.

“Good decision, Mo. I imagine it like this: Mo is going to kneel on the bed and Mablung, who needs something to do, after all, is going to give him a blowjob while I spank Mo. Would you like to watch that, Laiglas?”

Laiglas licked his lips. “Yes, I think I’d like to watch that.”

Melkor waved Mablung over, who crawled on hands and knees, and caressed his neck. Mablung hummed blissfully and shivered when Melkor slid his hand deeper and dragged his nails down his spine. “Wait in the bedroom for us, nethben.” Mablung made sound in his throat that told Melkor how pleased he was about his plans. He followed him with his eyes as he left, a smile on his lips.

“I like it when you look at him like that – even at times when he kneels to you”, Laiglas said softly and caressed his cheek. “I know you love him, more than anyone or anything else.”

Melkor kissed the palm of his hand. “I do and I’m glad that you can see it even now.” Laiglas was so different from Mablung when it came to the past, more vulnerable. He’d seen it when Laiglas had thought he was belittling him. And Laiglas had forgiven him for himself but not really for what he’d seen him do to Mablung.

“Let’s not make him wait any longer”, Mo said and stood up. Melkor laughed. “Mablung likes to be made to wait. You mean, you don’t want to wait, eh?” Mo smiled embarrassed. “Maybe, yes.”

 

Mablung knelt beside the bed, pleasant anticipation in his stomach. To watch Melkor and Mo make out with Laiglas had aroused him and Melkor’s plans had intensified that. His fingers twitched where he’d laced them on his back. He took a deep breath, the physical craving to touch himself was a temptation, but it wasn’t a struggle to ignore it. He only had to think of his Master’s smile when he’d come in in a moment and find him hard and aching for his touch.

Mablung didn’t look up when the door opened. His Master stroked his hair and Mablung leaned into the touch. “I believe, Mo didn’t have any complaints the other day. Is that right, mellon?”

Mo laughed. “No complaints at all.”

“You’ll serve him well again today, nethben.”

Mablung shivered and moaned quietly when he rubbed him behind the ear. “Yes, herdir”, he answered and smiled. Considering the fact that it had been Mo who instructed him in the art of oral sex, he had hardly the right to complain.

His Master slid his foot between his thighs and put a little pressure on his arousal. Mablung whimpered softly, his muscles trembled. This craving was much harder to suppress, but his Master hadn’t allowed him to move. “Good boy”, his Master said gently and stroked his cheek. Mablung shuddered when he moved his foot a little. “On the bed, offer yourself.”

Mablung obeyed immediately. His Master’s fingers were slick and Mablung moaned when he pushed them against his prostate. His cock throbbed, his arousal growing, but his Master loved to balance him on the precipice – and he did, too. He enjoyed the waiting that made the moment when he was allowed to give in to his pleasure only more fulfilling. He enjoyed being so completely in his Master's power.

He risked a glance at Mo and Laiglas. Mo was already halfway undressed, his hand busy in Laiglas’s trousers. He whispered something to Laiglas while they watched them. Mo caught his glance and lifted an eyebrow, Mablung blushed, quickly looking away, not sure if Mo would tell Melkor.

Cool metal touched him where his Master’s fingers had been a moment before and stretched him slowly – Mablung gasped, by the feel of it, it was one of the larger plugs in their possession. His Master stopped before the slight discomfort became painful, gave him a moment to get used to the size, before pushing it deeper.

“So you won’t feel neglected when I give my attention to Mo in a moment”, his Master said a wide smile in his voice. He moved the plug around a little when it was seated inside him completely and Mablung shuddered hard. His muscles quivered around the foreign object, the burning of the stretched skin exquisite. His cock was throbbing.

“Hands and knees, nethben.” His Master held him by the neck and moved him around on the bed until he knelt where he wanted him. “His mouth is all yours, Mo”, he said and stroked Mablung’s nape a last time before moving away.

 

Mo kissed Laiglas and murmured “Enjoy the show, lovely” against his lips before walking to the bed. He was naked, Laiglas had undressed him and seen to it that he was more than ready for Mablung’s sweet lips – the view of Melkor inserting that plug and the sounds Mablung had made when he was opened so wide hadn’t left him unaffected, either. He needed to be careful to not let this end too quickly.

Mo slid his thumb over Mablung’s lower lip. The elf’s cheeks were flushed and he had a look in his eyes that showed Mo that he was clinging to his self-control at least as hard as Mo. He’d always liked to see him like this and it was obvious Melkor did, too. “Open your mouth, boy”, he said. “And don’t move. If I want you to do something, I’ll tell you.”

Mo knelt upright on the mattress, balancing himself and took his cock in hand. He moaned softly as he let it slide between Mablung’s lips, not too deep yet, the head of his cock lay on Mablung’s tongue. Mablung didn’t move a muscle and he hadn’t expected anything less from him. The glance earlier had surprised him, Mablung’s reaction had shown that it had been a breach of a rule he had caught him at. Under other circumstances he would have told Melkor, but for Laiglas everything that even remotely looked like punishment would mean an immediate stop to all of this, so he'd decided to overlook it.

Mo took a deep breath, he wanted to thrust into the warm mouth, quickly and as deep as he would go. He knew how Mablung’s throat would feel around him, how much he would enjoy to fuck his mouth... and he knew that it wouldn’t take much to make him come, that was why he had ordered Mablung to stay motionless, after all. He wanted to savour it, this was only the start. He laid a hand on the back of Mablung’s head and supported himself on his shoulder with the other.

Mo arched into the touch when Melkor’s fingers slid down his back and closed around his buttock.

“Are you ready, mellon?”

Mo turned his head a little to look at him. “Do you really have to ask that?” A bead of sweat ran down his temple, Melkor grinned and kissed it away.

“I only wanted to make sure.”

Mo shivered in anticipation at the sound of a belt buckle being opened. The strap met his backside with a slap, pain blooming on his skin, and made him sway forward a little, pushing him deeper into Mablung’s waiting mouth. Every slap made his skin burn a little more and rubbed the head of his cock against the back of Mablung’s mouth. Mo groaned loudly. It was so arousing, both of this together, the pain and Mablung’s complete obedience.

He felt the mattress move and looked up. Laiglas had sat down with his back propped against the headboard and slowly stroked his own arousal. He smiled when he saw that he’d noticed him. “After this, I want you, Mo”, he said. “I’m going to fuck you, deep and hard, the way you like it. Your burning ass so hot under my hands...”

“Yes”, Mo moaned, his fingers tangling in Mablung’s hair. “Yes, I want that.” He felt his release come closer. “Suck me, boy”, he gasped, pulling Mablung closer. Melkor’s slaps became harder, Mo's backside was in flames. Mablung’s tongue swirled around the head of his cock, played for a moment with the frenulum – Mo shuddered violently – then he took him deeper, hollowing his cheeks and Mo saw white when he came down his throat.

 

Laiglas stroked Mo’s sweat-damp hair, his beloved lay beside him breathing heavily, basking in the afterglow of his orgasm.

“That looks like you served him to his complete satisfaction, nethben”, Melkor said to Mablung.

Laiglas grinned with a look to Mo’s glowing red backside. He was sure that Melkor knew that he had an essential part in Mo’s satisfaction. Melkor was the only one still dressed, but now he got rid of his clothes and sat down on the bed next to him. Laiglas glanced at his obvious arousal. “What about you?”

Melkor laughed. “I thought, I’d wait until Mo stops seeing stars and when you fuck him, I’ll do the same to Mablung.” Mablung moaned when Melkor slid his toe up his thigh and pushed them against the plug. Laiglas shivered with pleasure. He knew how such a big plug felt. Melkor threw him an interested look. “Oh, you like that?”

Laiglas nodded, a little embarrassed, although that was ridiculous in the current situation. “I like large plugs, the feeling of getting stretched until I think it can’t go further... being filled like that... yes, I like it.”

“Interesting..." Melkor grinned at him. "Nethben, come here. Warm my cock.”

Laiglas watched Mablung crawl between Melkor’s legs and take his erection in his mouth. Melkor played with some strands of his hair that had come loose of the bun.

“Is this a problem for you?”, he asked when he caught him staring. Laiglas blushed and shook his head.

“It’s just... I’ve seen that before at Mahtan’s and I don’t understand... What does such a... unfinished blowjob give you?”

Mablung’s shoulders trembled and Laiglas had a feeling he was suppressing a laugh.

Melkor smiled amusedly. “For the moment it’s a pleasant way to stay hard while Mo takes his nap.” Laiglas looked down on his beloved, he hadn’t noticed until now that he’d fallen asleep. He gently caressed his forehead. “It’s relaxing. I might do something else meanwhile, reading or composing and at the same time enjoy his show of submission. He can enjoy serving me, can relax into it. It might lead to more, but it doesn’t have to. Do you know what subspace is?”

“I’ve heard about it.” Laiglas shrugged.

“Sometimes this is enough to get him there.”

Laiglas pensively watched Mablung, who had closed his eyes, looking content despite still being hard... he didn’t look like all his thoughts were about finding release as Laiglas would have expected – he’d have felt like that in this state at least. Melkor was still stroking his hair and nape. Laiglas suddenly wondered how this would feel and felt his cheeks heat. Melkor lifted an eyebrow. “Are you interested? I’m sure, Mo...”

“No!”, Laiglas interrupted him. “You know I’m not... I mean...” He was sure his face was crimson. Mo saved him from having to explain himself by sitting up with a jerk.

“Wha...” He blinked, looking bewildered and then embarrassed. “Did I fall asleep?”

Laiglas nodded and embraced him to kiss him. “That looked like you had an awesome time.”

“Mhm”, Mo hummed against his lips and closed his hand around Laiglas’s half-hard cock. “Sorry.”

“Nothing to be sorry for.” Laiglas moved into the stroking hand and slid his hand down his back to knead his buttock. Mo groaned and pushed his heated skin into his hand. “You promised to fuck me.”

“If you are up to it?” Laiglas bit his lower lip. “We are waiting just for you.”

 

His Master was slowly pulling the plug out and the motion drove Mablung mad with desire. He wanted to touch his aching cock so badly. He squeezed his eyes shut, taking shaky breaths, and whimpered when his Master reached around him and circled the wet head with his thumb.

“A little longer, nethben”, he said and kissed his ear. “You can take it a little longer for me, can’t you?”

“Yes, herdir”, Mablung answered huskily. He felt empty after the fullness of the plug and longed for his Master to fill him up again. A hand slid under his chin and lifted his head up.

“Hey there”, Mo said, his position mirroring Mablung’s, and shivered when Laiglas prepared him, his breath ghosting over Mablung’s cheeks. “Come here, boy.”

Mo pulled him forward and kissed him, gentle at first but soon more passionately. Mablung thought absentmindedly that the boy he’d been would have been endlessly confused by this situation. He moaned into Mo’s mouth when his Master entered him.

‘Oh, please’, he thought. ‘Please please please!’

Their kiss turned sloppy and wet, their teeth clicking together as his Master’s thrusts pushed him forward. Mo pulled back and laughed, licking his lips.

“That somehow worked better in my imagination”, he said.

Mablung might have found it as funny as him at other times but right now his mind was clouded with desire. His lips felt tender from kissing and the other activities of the evening and he wanted more. His Master pulled his ass up and Mablung moaned loudly when the changed angle made his Master’s thrusts hit his prostate. Mo slid his hand through his hair that had mostly escaped the bun by now – Mo’s fault, really, he’d been tugging on it a lot.

“Oh, you’re so sweet when you are that aroused”, he whispered huskily and started to rub him behind the ear. Mablung heard his Master laugh, his hand stroked his sweaty back.

“Yes, he is, isn’t he?”, he said with a tremble in his voice that told Mablung as much as his quickening thrusts that he would come soon. He moved with him and arched into Mo’s fingers who knew so well where to touch him. Arousal thrummed through his body, hot and insistent, blurring his thoughts, he heard himself whimper.

“You are impossible”, Laiglas gasped breathlessly. “Melkor... if you... don’t let him come... I promise you... I’ll be very angry.” The fact that his words were interrupted with moans made it a little hard to take him serious, Mablung thought, but his Master seemed to see it differently.

“Your wish is my command, Laiglas.”

Mablung moaned with relief when his Master finally wrapped his fingers around his achingly hard cock and stroked him quickly. Valar, it felt so good!

“Come.”

And Mablung did, trembling and moaning, his head slumping down as blinding pleasure shot through his body. His Master embraced him tightly when he came too and Mablung was distantly aware that Mo had leaned his forehead against his shoulder, his breathing ragged.

“Shall we get rid of this now?”, Melkor asked after a while, when he’d caught his breath, his fingers tracing the rim of the collar.

“Mmh, depends”, Mablung mumbled and eased himself out of his embrace with regret to kneel down beside the bed. “I beg your forgiveness for letting my eyes wander earlier, herdir.”

Mablung was aware that Laiglas had sat up with a jerk, probably glaring at Melkor, he didn’t lift his gaze to look – that was the point at hand after all.

Mo chuckled. “How could I expect anything else of you, Mablung?” He’d seen him, Mablung knew that.

“You noticed and didn’t say anything?”, his Master asked, sounding amused.

“Yes. I knew Laiglas would get jumpy again, if I do. Relax, lovely”, he said to Laiglas. “There’s nothing bad going to happen.”

“Of course not.” His Master bowed over and kissed Mablung’s forehead. “Apology accepted, nethben. Now, come back to bed.”

“Thank you, herdir.”

Mablung crawled back in between Melkor and Mo and snuggled into Melkor’s warm embrace. Laiglas smiled relieved and relaxed against Mo, who blinked slowly, Mablung thought he looked like he was half-asleep already again. He was glad that they didn’t need to get up today, he felt pleasantly sore, his body pulsing in the aftermath of his orgasm and he didn’t want to move a finger right now.

Melkor’s fingers fumbled with the clasp of the collar. “Anything else?” Mablung shook his head and lifted it a little so he could take it off more easily. “Good.” Melkor kissed his shoulder, his hand stroking his back in large, firm circles, Mablung’s limbs felt heavy and warm, Melkor’s and their friends’ quiet breathing like a lullaby. He closed his eyes and allowed sleep to take him.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment