I risk my life to make my name by ohboromir

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Prompt:

Characters up to you, but I’d like to keep the original dynamic of married couple + Gawain character. Some ideas that I like are Feanor/Nerdanel+your choice, Melian/Thingol+Galadriel (or other character in Doriath), mortal/end of their story Beren/Luthien+your choice, but I’d be interested to read any other pairing as well.

Up to you whether there’s an eventual threesome or not, but I do love smutty scenes if you want to add a threesome or an explicit Gawain/Lady or Gawain/Lord scene.

Would love for it to include the mystical vibes of the original and for there to be at least one female character. Bonus points for the Gawain character’s adventures before meeting the Lord and Lady, at least one Maiar or Valar character, or mortal/immortal relationships.

DNW incest or noncon (the Gawain character not expecting kisses from the Lord/Lady is ok as long as it’s written that they’re into it and any sexual acts are consensual)

Fanwork Information

Summary:

This is the tale of Ser Galadriel, the Lady of Light, one of the mightiest that dwelt in that great realm, and how she became one of the most fearsome sorceresses known to elvenkind.
~~~

Gawain and the Green Knight retelling, in which Ser Artanis learns a lot about herself.

Major Characters: Galadriel, Melian

Major Relationships: Galadriel/Melian

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

Chapters: 5 Word Count: 10, 281
Posted on 3 March 2023 Updated on 16 June 2023

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.