Sunwarmed by StarSpray

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Written for gwaedhannen on tumblr for the 2023 White Oliphaunt exchange!

Fanwork Information

Summary:

The more he thought about it the more he realized he was not quite missing the Tirion of his childhood, but Nargothrond at its height. His own city, that he’d planned and helped to build with his own two hands, where his friends among the dwarves had visited so often, and where he had earned his favorite epessë. No one in Valinor called him Felagund.

Major Characters: Amarië, Finrod Felagund

Major Relationships: Amarië/Finrod

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Fluff, Het, Romance

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 954
Posted on 31 December 2023 Updated on 31 December 2023

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Ahh! Lots of thoughts, and mixed feelings, for Finrod, missing his friends and cousins. And yet a whole new period of his life opens up for him now...

(And I love the idea of sitting on the palace roof; the roof was one of my favourite places to sit and get away when everything became too much.)

Oh, poor Finrod! 'No one in Valinor called him Felagund' - that is so sad. He's going to have a hard time coping without the mortals he loved so much. I hope Amarie can be patient with him and help him move on (I loved her 'small grassy hill').

I enjoyed reading this. :)