Shards Of Memory by LadySternchen

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Story-guide:
I borrowed StarSpray's name for Olwë's wife, Nemmírie, for readability issues, since this story is inspired by an already existing work. And after all, this story makes little sense without reading 'Rising as if Weightless' first.
Furthermore, I stayed with my headcanon of a)the parents of the Teleri-brothers being captured and slain be remnants of the Shadow when Elmo was still a toddler, and b) Olwë's sons falling in the kinslaying of Alqualondë.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Written for Understory-challenge, inspired by StarSpray's story 'Rising as if Weightless'.
While his court is still enjoying the feast he gave in honour of the Princes of Doriath That Was, Olwë stands alone before the mosaic depicting him and his brothers.

Major Characters: Olwë

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Family, Ficlet

Challenges: Understory

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 656
Posted on 7 January 2024 Updated on 7 January 2024

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

LadySternchen has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Characterization, Conflict, Description/Imagery, Fulfilled Intent, Mood/Tone, Organization/Structure, Pacing, Plot, Point of View, Research, Sensitivity Read, Setting, Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style, Worldbuilding. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.