In His Absence by Elleth

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Written for the SWG's 10th Birthday event. The prompts were: Location: Amon Ereb and Quote: 'Here we are. The bed we share. It is the dark. Truths offered in the dark are always ugly.' -Jeanann Verlee, 'The Riot Kings (of Apartment F9)'.

The original female character mentioned in the character list is Fingon's wife, Alphangil, daughter of Annael.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

After the Nirnaeth Arnoediad and its losses, two desperately lonely people find comfort with each other.

Major Characters: Fingon, Maedhros, Original Female Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Erotica, Het, Romance

Challenges: 10th Birthday Celebration

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 3, 098
Posted on 27 July 2015 Updated on 27 July 2015

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


That was on AO3, and glowingly so - but thank you again for being so kind and lovely about this fic. That one of the fandom's mistresses of Maedhros/Fingon likes this one so much makes very, very happy. :) (And is of course good reason to revisit them, though I'll have to be vague on the timescale.) Either way, thank you!