Memories of Starlight by Levade

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Bits and bobs, drabbles from challenges and other small stories that don't fit anywhere else.  Some are related to other stories, like Malaise, and others are just oddbits. Various ratings and characters.

Major Characters: Ecthelion of the Fountain, Elemmakil, Elrond, Galadriel, Gil-galad, Gothmog, Melkor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Drama, General, Horror, Humor

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

Chapters: 2 Word Count: 900
Posted on 13 January 2016 Updated on 14 January 2016

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Found myself with extra time and decided to join in the 100 Prompt Drabble Challenge that NicCele  started.  This is too long to really be a drabble. I clock it at 500 words, just squeaking under the challenge guidelines.

Could be considered part of the story "Malaise" comes from. Set on the plains of Orodruin, after the One Ring rode off with the unfortunate Isildur...

Featuring Gothmog. 

If you've never read DragonConfused's story "The Littlest Balrog", then go read it. It's old but one of the most unique looks at Melkor and "his boys" ever written. This might make sense without reading it, but if dark humor is your cuppa, go. Read.

 


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.