Finwë’s Nose by oshun

| | |

Fanwork Notes

For more on Finwë’s nose see my story No Justice to Yourself or my original source of the nose in Dream a Bitter Style by Darth Fingon.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Celebrían goes into labor. Galadriel is there to help. (Don't worry no graphic childbirth details here.) Crack fic.

Major Characters: Celeborn, Celebrían, Elrond, Erestor, Finwë

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Humor

Challenges: Ancestors

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 737
Posted on 13 October 2017 Updated on 13 October 2017

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Galadriel overbearing? No way! ;)

This made me laugh madly: She gently rested her hand on Celebrían’s abdomen and withdrew to wherever that place was that Galadriel goes when she does whatever that thing is that she does.

Elrond and his accurate observations.

FUN! Thank you :D

Oh, thanks! I sort of felt like I was cheating writing silly crack fic at the last minute just making the deadline for the challenge! (My serious stuff is usually funnier than my silly fics!) Galadriel is always good for a cheap laugh! So glad I made you chuckle.

In my family, there are outrageously large ears which stick out (Irish ears actually) that never skip a generation--everyone gets at least one kid who has them. (I have the ears in my generation and Laura got them and so did Alex! We call them the McCullough ears.)

Thanks again!

We call them the McCullough ears.

LOL!

But I know what you mean. There are certain surprises with teeth in my family on my father's side, and I am one of those unfortunate recipients of that certain feature ;)

Nah, it doesn't sound as if you were cheating. It's hilarious. Bah, and I love the lurking Erestor :D