Sun and Shadow by Idrils Scribe

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This story is chapter 3 of Under Strange Stars (where Glorfindel first meets Elrohir) retold from Elrohir's POV. He doesn't remember his real identity at this point, so he refers to himself as Thanak throughout.

One of the Nazgûl haunts the desert, slaughtering the Haradrim, but they have no idea who or what this creature is. They call it "the Demon". Elrohir and his company are about to set out on a last-ditch attempt to defeat it, but everyone involved is well aware that this is little more than a suicide mission.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Under Strange Stars is Glorfindel's story, and the Lord of the Golden Flower certainly enjoys the telling! The epic tale of his dangerous journey deep into the blazing deserts of Far Harad in search of Elrond's missing son never fails to have the Hall of Fire hanging on his every word.

A riveting tale for sure, but every story has two sides. Today we tell Elrohir's.

Many thanks to my wonderful beta Cherepashka!

Major Characters: Glorfindel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Hurt/Comfort

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 3, 364
Posted on 13 July 2019 Updated on 13 July 2019

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.