The Secret Chronicles of the Ainur

Series compiled by Russandol

| | |

All of my stories about the Valar and the Maiar. Most of them derived from Chasing Mirages.

Ratings and warning for individual stories vary, please check.

Series Information

Summary:

All of my stories about the Valar and the Maiar. Most of them derived from Chasing Mirages.

Ratings and warning for individual stories vary, please check.

Major Characters: Eönwë, Gandalf, Legolas of Gondolin, Mandos, Manwë, Melkor, Oromë, Sauron, Tulkas, Varda

Major Relationships:

Genre: Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor

Challenges:


Fanworks in "The Secret Chronicles of the Ainur"

This is a Writing fanwork

Spring Cleaning by Russandol

Warnings: No warnings apply

One day during the Noontide of the Blessed Realm, Manwë and Varda get ready for a celebration at Ilmarin, their halls upon the peak of Taniquetil.

Written for B2MeM 2011, Day 31: Valinor.

2nd Place, Humour: General & Smaug's Treasure, MEFA 2011

Dawn Felagund recorded a fabulous podfic for Spring Cleaning, listen to it here!

This is a Writing fanwork

Hospitality by Russandol

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild)

A man with a perilous mission arrives at the shores of Númenor, where he meets two strangers.

A (most likely AU) crossover between my own Chasing Mirages and elfscribe's novel Elegy for Númenor.

This is a Writing fanwork

Kinslayer by Russandol

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild)

Another kinslaying may have taken place in Aman, within the very gates of Ilmarin, the mansion of Manwë Súlimo and Varda Elentári at the peak of Taniquetil.

 

MEFA 2010 - Second Place - Genres: Humour: Parody or Black Humour

 

 

This is a Writing fanwork

Five Things That Never Happened to Sauron by Russandol

Warnings: Character Death, Sexual Content (Mild)

Five short scenes with a twist, in five different locations. Each of them harder to write than the previous one!

1st Place, Ficlet: Elder Days & Smaug's Treasure, MEFA 2011

This is a Writing fanwork

Chasing Mirages by Russandol

Warnings: Character Death, Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Rape/Nonconsensual Sex, Sexual Content (Graphic), Torture, Violence (Graphic)

The story of Eönwë, Maia of Manwë, and Mairon Aulendil after the War of Wrath. A tale of darkness, light, love and betrayal over the Ages of Eä.

Tolkien simply told us that [Sauron] fell back into evil, for the bonds that Morgoth had laid upon him were very strong. But this line is unsatisfactory on so many levels that it became a challenge to create a plausible background story for Sauron's fall, from the time Eönwë returns to Aman to face the Valar over his decision to free one of Morgoth's most dreaded minions to Sauron's final fate, long after the destruction of the Ring.

Chasing Mirages banner

B2MeM 2011 and 2012 participant 

MEFA 2011 1st Place - Incomplete: Drama & Smaug's Treasure (but complete since then!)

 

This is a Writing fanwork

Livinlävidä by Russandol

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild)

In the bliss of the Blessed Realm, Legolas makes a wager with Gimli and does something that has never been done before. Manwë is not impressed.

This is a Writing fanwork

A Kingly Gift by Russandol

Warnings: No warnings apply

Ten years of faithful service are rewarded. A double drabble.

A gift for elfscribe on her 10th Fandom Anniversary.

 

 

This is a Writing fanwork

Within the Circles of the World by Russandol

Warnings: No warnings apply

Everything seemed to indicate the impossible, that somehow it had materialised out of nothingness.

The world begins to change its shape; the Dagor Dagorath draws nigh...

Written as a teaser story for B2MeM 2010.