Tolkien Drabbles

Series compiled by Zdenka

| | |

All my Silmarillion-based drabbles are collected here. Please see the table of contents of each work for individual summaries, pairings, and warnings.

Series Information

Summary:

All my Silmarillion-based drabbles are collected here. Please see the table of contents of each work for individual summaries, pairings, and warnings.

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Genre:

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Tolkien Drabbles"

This is a Writing fanwork

Drabbles: The Silmarillion, part 2 by Zdenka

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild), Violence (Moderate)

Tolkien drabbles set in the First and Second Ages of Middle-earth. (Exactly 100 words as counted by MS Word.) Please see table of contents for individual summaries and warnings.

This is a Writing fanwork

Drabbles: The Third Age by Zdenka

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild)

Tolkien drabbles set in the Third Age, with sufficient content from the Silmarillion/LOTR appendices/HOME/etc. that it seems reasonable to post them here. (Exactly 100 words as counted by MS Word. Please see table of contents for individual summaries.)

This is a Writing fanwork

Drabbles: The Silmarillion and Unfinished Tales by Zdenka

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild), Violence (Mild)

Drabbles set during the First and Second Ages of Middle-earth. (Exactly 100 words as counted by MS Word.) Please see table of contents for individual summaries and warnings.