Ilverien by Lferion

| | |

Desire

Fingon prepares himself for his lovers' arrival - a triple drabble and rondeau

---

Prompts - L:I4 Literary Fairy Tale, A:N4 Quilling, P:G5 Rondeau , F:B5 Rule 34


*** *** ***

Oh, now he was aroused, nipples hard and breasts tingling at the thought of clever lips, caressing hands, pinching, kissing, sucking. Heat and hardness bloomed between his legs, a pulse between his nether-cheeks. He wanted their embrace, to be held by feä and flesh alike, filled, their captured prince, enchanted princess, harp aching to be played.

He was reminded of a picture he had seen once, made of long ribbons of paper, rolled and set on edge. Three figures engaged in intimacy, in intercourse, in making love, in intricate art.

Fingon had not allowed himself the indulgence of erotic fantasy while they were gone. It was much too easy, too tempting to lose himself in memory of love-play, of intense and energetic sex, of acting out stories Ilverien invented under her roused and rousing eye.

They would not arrive for hours yet. And once arrived there would be much to do, settling in. Erien to feed. Supper for themselves, for the household. Letters, news (letters would hold until morning.; news might also.) They would have public time together, and private time before too long. He wanted to wait for them. He wanted to be ready for them. (He wanted them to know he was prepared and waiting for them, theirs for the taking. Their princess-prince.) He straightened, stretched, feeling cloth caress breast and waist and buttock, the steady heat and pulse in belly, groin.

So then, use the time to make ready for them. Refresh the bed, prepare himself thoroughly (But not too thoroughly: find the point of balanced stillness, where arousal, stimulation was a simmer, present in the background, not the forefront.) Bath, hair, oil, intimate jewelry (cock ring, plug, slender chains between), makeup, kilt-skirt, matching breast-band that supported and displayed. Carefully chosen public jewelry.

Deep breath. Forward fare.

*** *** ***

I am your princess-prince, your lover true
Present with or far away, I burn for you
For carnal and for sacred joining flame
'Neath eyes that strip me bare and jointly claim
All of me revealed in your purview

Your kiss doth make me tremble, change my hue
To blazing red, set rod to weeping dew
Yours my secret places to touch, to fill, to tame
I am your princess-prince, your lover true

I am your willing vessel, yours to screw
With flesh or art, no element eschew
Sheathe me in you, yourselves in me the same
Plunder me completely, cry out my name
I ready come, my substance for you strew
I am your princess-prince, your lover true

*** *** ***


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment