I hate you, I love you by between_thepages

| | |

Fanwork Notes

An entry for Silm Smut Week, featuring Anegnor and Andreth.

Involves explicit sexual content, Hate Sex

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Andreth should hate him, and yet they end up in each other's arms once again.

Major Characters: Aegnor, Andreth

Major Relationships: Aegnor/Andreth

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Erotica

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 256
Posted on 6 October 2023 Updated on 6 October 2023

This fanwork is complete.

I hate you, I love you

Read I hate you, I love you

“You don’t understand. I cannot.”

Aegnor is right, Andreth cannot understand his denial. And she doesn’t want to anymore.

“Then why are you still here?”

The venom in Andreth’s voice makes Aegnor step back, but he still doesn’t leave, his blue eyes focused on her. And so she acts.

There is nothing gentle about the kiss, all teeth and bites and broken moans, but he answers it with the same enthusiasm that is burning in her veins. For the moment, Andreth has won. But she wants more.

His tunic falls quickly and her hands find his back, nails digging into the skin, drawing moans from his lips that get swallowed by where his mouth is pressed against her neck, the vibrations travelling through her, making her lust burn even brighter.

He follows her command easily, laying down when she pushes him, breeches opened in a heartbeat and his hot flesh throbbing in her hand. All she needs to do is hike up her skirt and sink down on him, the slight burn as he stretches her fulfilling a craving she didn’t know she had.

His large but slender hands find her hips and try to set the pace, but she is the one in control, and she doesn’t want slow and gentle, not now, not with him.

Andreth just wants him, wants the delicious agony she feels as their bodies move against each other, the way he loses himself, his touches burning against her heated skin, his reservations long forgotten.

 


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.