A Day in the Life of a Retired Kinslayer by Lipstick

| | |

Fanwork Notes

A day in the life of a retired kinslayer

Tinks: Two retired kinslayers.

Red: Two retired kinslayers.

This happened shortly after the move to the coast...

("Epilogue - A Fairy Story" explains how they got there)

Warning: Extreme fluffyness and an inexplicable blowjob.

Thanks to Nol for the help and encouragement.

 

First published: March 27, 2004

Fanwork Information

Summary:

This happened shortly after the move to the coast...

Major Characters: Maedhros, Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Graphic)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 3, 070
Posted on 5 August 2011 Updated on 5 August 2011

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Somehow can't find words to express the love I have for this. It (and your other stories linked to it) have this sense of being incredibly sad and yet incredibly beautiful because of it. I just love the idea that even after everything that's happened to them, they still find some measure of peace. The sense of them building quiet contentment is really lovely, especially after the worried angst of the earlier pieces. Plus the whole idea is somehow just magical, and everything is perfectly presented and thought out, and laid out in very thoughtful, measured prose.

And I told myself I wouldn't gush. Dammit. If I could give you something more meaningful than a fave and a review, trust me, I'd do it.

Thank you, I am sorry it took me so long to reply but until today I wasn't aware this story was archived here. I had so much fun writing my retired Kinslayers I can only express gratitude that someone else enjoyed them too. Mae & Mags forever, until the ending of days.

I am rereading this story and I've been meaning to review for a long time. This is the most heartbreaking thing I've read in a long time and that says a lot coming from someone who's been reading the Silmarillion both canon and fanfiction. This also coming from someone who would not normally read AUs. This.Was.So.Beautiful. Thank you thank you thank you!