View From the Top by Himring

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Fingon/Maedhros

 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

In the halcyon days of Dor-lomin before the Evil Breath, Maedhros and Fingon go for a walk together in the mountains.

Dedicated to the bee-keepers of the Silmarillion Writers Guild.

Major Characters: Fingon, Maedhros

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General, Romance, Slash/Femslash

Challenges: Holidays in Arda

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 582
Posted on 7 August 2011 Updated on 7 August 2011

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

 

[Note on Names: Russandol is a family nick-name for Maedhros and Maitimo is his mother name. Turukano is the Quenya form of Turgon.]


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get the chance to sit down and read this. It was kind of like waiting for the first season of honey from my bees--worth the wait! :)

I enjoyed the small details Fingon points out to Maedhros and the way it feels like they are becoming acclimated to each other again. I love the ending; I kinda wish it would go on from there ;) but can leave it to my imagination too!

Thank you for this--I hope my bees live up to their reputation! :D

Thank you very much! I know that your life has been very eventful recently.

I'm glad you like this! Some of it is based on memories of summer in Scotland, which I think might be a bit like Hithlum.

Maybe one day I will write something that has actual beekeeping in it. Meanwhile, I hope your bees continue to flourish!