Righteous Deeds by Gwenniel

| | |

Fanwork Notes

I'd want to credit Nólemë for proof-reading! Thank you!

Banished from Nargothrond: the story of Curufinwë and Tyelkormo. Inspired by the Lay of Leithian, and the notes and comments for it by JRRT and CRRT, especially those concerning Celegorm and Curufin and theit relationship.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Banished from Nargothrond: the story of Curufin and Celegorm as they arrive to Himring and face the matter of telling the truth behind Finrod's death to their elder brothers. However, the death of Finrod is not the only issue - it is a many-layered problem concerning righteousness and loyalty.

Major Characters: Celegorm, Curufin, Maedhros, Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 4 Word Count: 5, 121
Posted on 27 February 2012 Updated on 27 February 2012

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


By the time I wrote this and drew those illustrations (thanks for the fave) I hadn't planned it to become a series. But later on when I wanted to write a sequel, I decided it'd be interesting to make it a long time project. I am still unpacking from my move to SWG, so to speak. That's why I have been posting daily. I'm glad you found this story. Hope you liked it!