Gryffindor Traits by wind rider

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Title: Gryffindor Traits
Author: Eärillë

 

Number: B10
Challenges:
1. Occupations: Scribe
2. Silmarillion vs Harry Potter Matches: Túrin vs Harry Potter
3. Textures: Smooth

 

Summary:
“Don’t trust any talking something if you don’t know where it keeps its mind.” – But Harry had indeed been more Gryffindorish than most . . . . Routing around his family vault after the victory against Voldemort, he found a talking metal shard and chatted with it. He got too cozy, in fact, that he did not realise where the sneaky shard was bringing him. And in another place and another era, Túrin son of Húrin got harassed mercilessly by a particular green-eyed, black-hired young man.

 

Rating: G
Warnings: first draft, modern-language speech

 

Characters: Harry Potter, Túrin
Genres: Alternate Universe, Crackfic, Crossover, Script
Place 1: Gringotts
Place 2: Nargothrond
Timeline 1: Post Hogwarts Time: after the second defeat of Voldemort
Timeline 2: First Age: Túrin comes to Nargothrond
Word Count (in MS Word):

 

Notes:
Please beware the sarcasms. The author was writing this when she was stressed too, so it look more like a crackfic, with OOC characters. Please treat it accordingly in your mind. Please form the images of the characters yourselves as well, as the author does not wish to limit her readers’ imagination, and frankly did not have time for that much detail.
This is also the first time that the author tried her hand on writing script, so the quality may be far below even her usual writing. And speaking of which, her script-writing is all inspired by Philosopher at Large’s marvellous works, so the style – for now – may be similar to hers – far below hers in quality, most probably, but similar in style.
The author did not mean to slander Túrin here, nor did she actually intend to present a shallow representation of his background (including his many names). Alas, the time constrain and stress pressure were too hard for her current condition to research things…

Fanwork Information

Summary:

“Don’t trust any talking something if you don’t know where it keeps its mind.” – But Harry had indeed been more Gryffindorish than most . . . . Routing around his family vault after the victory against Voldemort, he found a talking metal shard and chatted with it. He got too cozy, in fact, that he did not realise where the sneaky shard was bringing him. And in another place and another era, Túrin son of Húrin got harassed mercilessly by a particular green-eyed, black-hired young man.

Major Characters: Túrin

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Crossover, Drama, Experimental, Humor, Mystery, Script/Play/Screenplay

Challenges: B2MeM 2012

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 768
Posted on 8 March 2012 Updated on 8 March 2012

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.