The Highest Power by wind rider

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Title: The Highest Power
Author: Eärillë

 

Number: N41
Challenges:
1. Deep Thoughts: God
2. Geography of The Silmarillion: Formenos

 

Summary:
What was the place of the Valar in Fëanáro’s life after he had been exiled to Formenos? What of Eru, whom others of the Firstborn seemed to only remember when joining in the most sacred act of marriage?

 

Rating: PG-13
Warnings: first draft, Mature Themes

 

Characters: Fëanor, Ambarussa (the both of them)
Genres: Character Study
Place: Formenos
Timeline: Year of Trees: Fëanor’s exilement to Formenos
Word Count (in MS Word): 707

 

Notes:
Ambarussa in this piece are comparable to children around the age of 10 in human standard. By this point, Fëanor has more influence in their lives than Nerdanel, although their hearts’ loyalty is to their mother. This piece is inspired by Dawn Felagund’s story “Another Man’s Cage” by part, especially when regarding the speaking of Eruhantalë – thanksgiving to Eru – before meals.
Please beware of the delicate, controversial theme underlying this story: gods and God. Whatever said in this piece, it does not automatically mirror the author’s view on the matter. Please use some caution and restrain (if need be) when reading, or please leave if you found the theme disturbing/heritic enough to warran quick flight. The author herself was surprised that the muse chose to make her write this. This is not her cup of tea.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

What was the place of the Valar in Fëanáro’s life after he had been exiled to Formenos? What of Eru, whom others of the Firstborn seemed to only remember when joining in the most sacred act of marriage?

Major Characters: Amras, Amrod, Fëanor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre:

Challenges: B2MeM 2012

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 735
Posted on 8 March 2012 Updated on 8 March 2012

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.