For the Sake of Alliance by wind rider

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Title: For the Sake of Alliance
Author: Eärillë

 

Number: N33
Challenges:
1. The Silmarillion vs Harry Potter Matches: Sauron vs Bellatrix Lestrange
2. Smells: Onion

 

Summary: Voldemort really, really, really wished to know what the prophecy between him and the brat Potter contained, but he was not getting closer to solving it after a year of research and obscure attempts. But now he had just discovered a very old manuscript that might bring the answer to his problem. Bellatrix Lestrange, his faithful servant, was going to hand him a very sought-after ally – or else.

 

Rating: PG
Warnings: dark humor, first draft, mild mature themes, mild violence

 

Characters: Bellatrix Lestrange, Sauron, Severus Snape, Voldemort
Genres: Crackfic, Crossover
Place 1: Riddle Manour
Place 2: Eregion: Ost-in-Edhil
Timeline 1: Book 5: summer
Word Count (in MS Word): 938

 

Notes: Please do not take this fic too seriously, especially the potion mentioned inside. (The author is poking fun at the mentioned fruits and seasonings.) By the way, the story is in alternating points of view, third person limited.

 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Voldemort really, really, really wished to know what the prophecy between him and the brat Potter contained, but he was not getting closer to solving it after a year of research and obscure attempts. But now he had just discovered a very old manuscript that might bring the answer to his problem. Bellatrix Lestrange, his faithful servant, was going to hand him a very sought-after ally – or else.

 

Major Characters: Sauron

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Crossover

Challenges: B2MeM 2012

Rating: General

Warnings: Mature Themes

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 985
Posted on 19 March 2012 Updated on 19 March 2012

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.