Trinity by Urloth

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Three are one. There are no love songs to encompass what they share save the songs they sing themselves.

Major Characters: Finwë, Ingwë, Míriel Serindë

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Erotica, Het, Romance, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 930
Posted on 5 August 2012 Updated on 5 August 2012

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Warnings for: Polyamory/Ménage á trois, Slash and Het. 

And badly written porn.

I can't write it well.

Sorry.

 


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Oh god I'm posting porn.

This had me hollering with laughter, your summary made me want to read this piece of work.  As you state it yourself, I do think it can use a bit  more, to strike a nice balance between describing the action vs thoughts & emotions. You do cover this mostly from Ingwë's perspective (although from time to time you slip away to a different pov), so perhaps you could explore that more, see how that works.

I do love the idea of Ingwion and Fëanor being half-brothers... a lot :D As fior Míriel's height, you know... how about Galadriel, I think she also inherited much of Míriel herself.

Thank you so much!

It could certainly use some polishing. As for more, this was meant to be a oneshot pwp but tell that to the two chapters of the story about how Ingwe, Miriel and Finwe would up togetehr currently sitting infront of me. I'll definitely be coming back and exploring this more :D 

I reackon Ingwion and Feanor could be a epic pair of brothesr if they put their minds to it. As to Galadriel, she could definitely get her height from Miriel in this verse. The possibilities are endless.