Tales of the Nine by Kaylee Arafinwiel

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Who were the Nine before they became Ringwraiths - and after? Intended as a collection of Wraith-centric pieces whenever they come to me.

 

Major Characters: Nazgûl

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General, Poetry

Challenges: B2MeM 2016

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 488
Posted on 25 March 2016 Updated on 25 March 2016

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

This came to me when I was rereading the Poetic Forms card, and saw “ghazal” which to me sounded like a Ringwraith name or something. I asked my friend Anda what a Ringwraith might write poetry about, and she said “Find out.” Challenge accepted….and now I feel weird.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Oh this is priceless!!!! I love the attempt at a baleful glare and the Spring Fair because Sulphorous Exfoliant (nicely like Ungoliant) is such a success.

 

But what's really weird is that I felt a bit sad at the end....oh god. You made me feel sorry for the Wraiths!

Tyelca,

Wow, I'm glad you loved it so much! Thank you for your review. Yes, 'strangely cute and sad' is what I think of it myself, lol. I don't have *immediate* ideas to continue it with, but that doesn't mean I'll never add on to it. I'm sure something will come up eventually. I'm so glad you'd read more! I am sure there will be more at some point. The poetry was difficult - I've never written that form before. So glad you liked!

Kaylee Arafinwiel