The Warmth He Gave by Urloth

Fanwork Information

Summary:

It was an elf, his horse fallen near him and dead by a snapped neck, struggling despite how thoroughly Nan Elmoth had wrapped him in her most poisonous children.

He was shining, Maeglin thought, like a star that had fallen straight out of the sky. His hair like the mercury his father used, skin like the hazelnuts that his mother devoured when in her better moments.

Major Characters: Aredhel, Celegorm, Eöl, Fëanor, Fingolfin, Maeglin

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Alternate Universe, Drama, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Incest, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 16, 536
Posted on 26 September 2016 Updated on 26 September 2016

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Written for Sultry in September 2016 for Mangacrack

request: 

Rating up to = R-NC-17

Requested pairing = Feanorians! Give me Feanorians! Incest welcome. Happiness and Feanorians suriving the First Age as well! Pairings: Feanor/Fingolfin, Maedhros/Maglor, Curufin&Celebrimbor, Amras/&Amrod ... and the others as well, if you like. - Elrond & Feanorian. Don't care if it's time travel or rebirth. Feanor meeting his grandson (and great-grandsons) would be great. - Immortal Aragorn? - Thorin with the Feanorians. Yes, I have a thing.

Story elements = Anykind of fix-it fic involving the Feanorian will suffice. Or Maeglin. MAEGLIN BEING HAPPY. Like really happy and content with his family (of choice.) You can't do wrong with this.

Do NOT include = No Rape please. No "Feanor is a bad father" stories. No Glorfindel/Legolas.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.