Lunatic Idea by Ellynn

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Not taking into account some earlier mentions of existence of parallel universes, which were no more than mere guessing and imagination, the first real and scientifically based mention of parallel universes (so-called multiverse) happened in modern time – in 1952, in a lecture held by Erwin Schrödinger in Dublin. Before the start of the lecture he warned the audience that they'd hear something that would "sound lunatic".
Today, some seventy years later, the idea sounds less lunatic than back then, but there still isn’t any proof to confirm the hypothesis. Do parallel universes really exist – that is something that we still have to discover.

Thanks to Cairistiona for beta-reading. *hugs*

Fanwork Information

Summary:

In 1952, one astrophysicist brings forth a revolutionary idea about the universe. It sounds lunatic – by the words of the astrophysicst himself – but Maglor Feanorion knows it to be true.

Major Characters: Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 570
Posted on 26 May 2020 Updated on 26 May 2020

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.