The Tallest Tower by Luxa

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Fingon let himself look at his cousin, really look, for the first time in decades. He was strong and tall and proud and yet so different than the way he'd been all those things before. Different, and strange. Fingon felt as though he barely knew him anymore; but he wanted to.

Major Characters: Fingon, Maedhros

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 053
Posted on 14 January 2014 Updated on 14 January 2014

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Sorry, I choosed this story to tell you,I read all your stuff, except of the long Glorfindel tale.

I think, your picture of Maedhros is more graphic than that of other authors. They describe nightmares, the maimed right arm, some cut off hair, but not all this things even in physical appearance remaining.

Yes, I suppose, after so many years of torture this really had to be this way, and your descriptions of the several  scars and even that with physical sequelas like some problems with hearing and speaking, some sensual paraestesia, all you described in your own sensitive way, this would be his reality.

And the way you described his behaviour,  his thoughts, a great study of character of a noble character,  I really loved to read it.