Visitation by Haeron

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Erestor - an underworked antiques store employee - receives a visit from a (golden haired) customer completely out of the ordinary. Controlled chaos ensues as a murky mystery starts to evolve in an eletric city.

Major Characters: Erestor, Glorfindel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 6 Word Count: 11, 498
Posted on 1 March 2014 Updated on 15 March 2014

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

UPDATE - A series of sequel chapters have been planned! I'm hoping to add five or so more chapters to this fic, so check back on Tuesdays and Saturdays for updates ~

Thank you to everyone who suggested I write some more of this! A few more chapters are planned; the story's just begun.

The next chapter will be posted on Tuesday, thank you for staying with me.

Thank you for reading, there's more to come...

The final chapter is being put up tonight too, so don't forget to check it out!


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Your muses - are they red wine people? Chocolate people? Imported candy people? I am not above bribery! I'd love to see more of this, the story's just begun.

Nice setting and I really enjoyed Erestor, while Glorfindel is just -- golden. This was a lot of fun.

~Kei

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! It's so important to me to get comments like this and I'm infinitely grateful and glad that you're sticking around and reading this, especially considering it's only a very small story. There's two more chapters left, just to tie things together, and the next chapter should be up on the weekend. Thank you again!