Almarë Eruo by The Wavesinger

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Written for B2MeM13 Day 16. Yes, 2013. I was rooting around in my folders and accidentally stumbled upon this, discovering, after a quick check, that I’d forgotten to post it *blushes*.

 

Many thanks to Elleth for help with the title’s Quenya, and to musinshadow for pointing out a problem, again with the title, which I created an explanation for. And huge, huge thanks to Dawn Felagund for beta-ing for a complete stranger two years ago. The summary is partly due to her commentary, so thanks again!

 

Rated R for sexual activity, but nothing very graphic (I rated the fic 'adult' just to be safe, though).

 

Warnings: Um, ceremonial sex? Other than that, nothing, really.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Elros and his wife, and the making of a queen. A legend of Meneltarma.

Major Characters: Elros, Original Female Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Experimental, Het

Challenges: B2MeM 2013

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 236
Posted on 7 November 2015 Updated on 7 November 2015

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.