Bears and Bees by StarSpray

| | |

Fanwork Notes

For the B2MeM prompt: Animals

This story falls into the same 'verse as my fics Fate is Yours to Choose & The World Ahead, but reading them isn't necessary, except to know that Elured and Elurin were rescued in Doriath by Nellas and taken east.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Eluréd, Elurín, and Radagast are traveling through Wilderland, and discover the Carrock—and that someone has carved steps into it.

Major Characters: Eluréd, Elurín, Radagast

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General

Challenges: B2MeM 2017

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 228
Posted on 7 March 2017 Updated on 7 March 2017

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


There are not many stories of Beorn. Not to mention there are very few series which involve the adventures of a surviving Elurín and Eluréd. People seem to write the tragedy of them "poor babes lost in the woods stories" although yours a much lovelier to read. Life has so much grief already! Anyway, never mind me. I should be in a good mood today! I enjoyed it so much. Your writing is so smooth and always feels effortless, but you are so incredibly productive! I envy you.(I know it is work! And craft you have been polishing for years.)

Love the bear characterizations and the dialog. Love the references to other instances of shapeshifting--in The Silmarillion!