Wishes Fulfilled by My blue rose

| | |

Fanwork Notes

For the Block Party challenge combining the prompts 'Textual Ghosts' and 'Use a Legendarium Ladies April prompt'. I have chosen the Legendarium Ladies April prompt: Wishes Fulfilled and the textual ghost is the mother of Hador. This is also a wish list fic for Himring, who requested a story featuring First Age Edain and also passing the Bechdel test.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

The women of the house of Hador receive some welcome news. Gift fic for Himring for the Block Party challenge.

Major Characters: Gildis, Hareth

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General

Challenges: Block Party

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 709
Posted on 20 April 2020 Updated on 20 April 2020

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Oh, it is really nice to see a story featuring both Gildis and Hareth, and Hador's mother, too! Thank you very much!

I like your description of them going out to sit and spin in the autumn sunshine.

And the situation you create, with your thoughts about the choice of language and the tension it creates, is interesting!

How sad for Hareth that she miscarried. I'm glad it ends happily for her, and Gloredhel, too.