Nowhere Man by Lotrfan

Fanwork Information

Summary:

What happened to Maglor after he cast the Silmaril into the sea? Modern setting AU with Maglor in our times, after ages of wandering the earth.

Major Characters: Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 5, 379
Posted on 15 July 2016 Updated on 2 January 2022

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


I agree--despite everything that happened he would still be interested in music. I can see him following the music, through the ages.

I guess every Maglor fan imagines him playing the music they like best! As you saw, I associated the Beatles as well, although a bit less literally.

 They have acquired a mythical quality, like Elvis, haven't they? You know more about that side of things than I do. I didn't know about the rumours!

Thanks for the review! The Beatles were so talented and creative they were almost otherworldly.

Author's Response:

Thanks for the review! The Beatles were so talented and creative they were almost otherworldly.

Author's Response:

Thanks for the review! The Beatles were so talented and creative they were almost otherworldly.