Confessions of a Teenage Drama Prince by eris_of_imladris

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Fëanor confesses the truth of his identity to a fellow apprentice in a moment of crisis. 

Theme from generator: my mom, my BFF (okay generator you are really asking me to turn the angst to the max)

Major Characters: Fëanor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges: Teen Spirit

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 2, 263
Posted on 29 July 2018 Updated on 29 July 2018

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Oh, Fëanor… I simultaneously want to embrace him and try to talk some sense into him.

I love Tano; he's a great character and a great look at the other people who must have been around.

He and Fëanáro both had a family here, with the other apprentices and with each other, and hopefully their family of choice would be enough to carry them through life’s myriad problems.

And this is the heartbreaking final line, knowing what's to come.

Well done!

This is a really good story. I totally can imagine this perspective. Oh, course, he is all wrong--his father's always prefers him and chooses him over his brothers. But "drama prince" will never entirely believe it. 

I read a lot into "found family." Feanor certainly did have followers who stuck by him until the end.