Snakes and Lovehearts by elvntari

Fanwork Information

Summary:

A tale of love and betrayal and frankly ridiculous amounts of law-breaking and general questionable activities which include (but aren't limited to): investigating the criminal gang that your ex-boyfriend now seems to help head, shameless flirting with your own step-cousin, making out with coworkers in the back rooms of your work place, and the terrible decision to liken a crime drama to a game of Snakes and Ladders.

The non-coffee shop themed rewrite of Six Shots of Espresso and a Packet of Lovehearts, now with 100% more Riverdale-scale self-indulgent drama. Featuring:
- Eonwe, a cop with a bone to pick and a lot of pretentious prose to spout.
- Sauron, a criminal with a penchant for mind games and bad romantic decisions.
- Fingon, a university dropout just trying to keep his lifeguarding career afloat.
- Maedhros, an exhausted lawyer hiding his growing anxiety problem behind false smiles and firm handshakes.
- Maglor, a musician with a title to defend.
- Daeron, a foreign vocalist with a dark past.

Major Characters: Daeron, Eönwë, Fingon, Maedhros, Maglor, Sauron

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild), Violence (Mild)

Chapters: 3 Word Count: 5, 795
Posted on 3 September 2018 Updated on 8 September 2018

This fanwork is a work in progress.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.