The Song Continues by StraightOuttaHimring

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Tyelpe and his ghosts. 

Characters do not belong to me, obviously. They are Tolkien's work, and if you didn't know that already how on earth did you find yourself here?

Unbeta'd, all mistakes are mine. Hope you enjoy!

Fanwork Information

Summary:

In Nargothrond, Celebrimbor's final conversation with Finrod leaves an impression that will stay with him to the fall of Ost-in-Edhil. 

Major Characters: Celebrimbor, Finrod Felagund

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 806
Posted on 28 November 2018 Updated on 28 November 2018

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Tyelpe and his ghosts. 

Characters do not belong to me, obviously. They are Tolkien's work, and if you didn't know that already how on earth did you find yourself here?

Unbeta'd, all mistakes are mine. Hope you enjoy!


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Love the whole idea of 'Brim' calling Finrod, uncle. Of Celebrimbor having much more of a relationship with Finrod than the Silmarillion would have us believe.

Celebrimbor being an all round sweetheart seems to be the main theme here and his love for family, even those such as Gil galad and Galadriel, tugged at my heart strings. Its always wonderful to see this family having strong ties and bonds with each other considering how it all was to begin with.

A lovely read. Thank you for sharing.